When will T-Mobile have the GS4 ???

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Been keeping an eye out online and stopped by my local T-Mo store yesterday and can't seem to get an exact date for the GS4 in store or online,,,,, anyone know the in store date ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Davyo

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Should be soon. I would guess that less than a month time if they are carrying the phone.
One thing I like about att.. Is fast phones but their pricing and contacts.... Idk
I'm bummed I just upgraded two lines.. Have two more but...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Should be soon. I would guess that less than a month time if they are carrying the phone.
One thing I like about att.. Is fast phones but their pricing and contacts.... Idk
I'm bummed I just upgraded two lines.. Have two more but...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

I know it will be way way more than a month from now,,, May 1st has been the most talked about date in store and pre order on their website is suppose to be tomorrow Monday the 29th (originally the pre order date was April 24th, last Wednesday, but they moved it to the 29th).

I'm just trying to find an exact date so I can go wait in line ;)

Cheers
Davyo

BarackOdrama

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Screen-Shot-2013-04-24-at-11.59.30-PM.png

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered my phone online, I was told the same thing. Some stores on the 8th and the rest on the 15th....

weesy

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
can anyone confirm if the in store release date has changed? i was speaking with an online rep who told me the in store release date wasn't until the 10th now? i have a trade in so i'm waiting until its in store to be released but the wait is killing me! :confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech