Just got off the phone with T-Mobile and ordered ANOTHER Galaxy S4, even a black one.

And it's shipping today arriving tomorrow.

Stock is still VERY good.. even though the website lies and doesn't reflect that? it even says estimated shipping 5/7... orders are VERY much so still in stock..

If you want to know for sure, just make your order over the phone like i did.
    weesy likes this.
    04-30-2013 11:22 AM
    I have also been trying to get this device through Tmobile. Ordered yesterday at 7:45AM est after trying online to no success, I talked with supervisor who took my order for a black SG4. Paid for next day delivery and at 3:30AM today my order was canceled. I contacted them at 6AM today and they told me it was backordered with no delivery date given.

I went back on line and reordered ANOTHER SG4 and the order went through with not a hiccup. I then contacted Tmobile via phone to make sure everything was a go and they explained that their inventories showed they were out of the black SG4 and had no idea when they would recieve anymore. So I have been told 3 different stories in a 24 hr time frame.

Tmobile has given me outstanding customer service for over 4 years until this latest release. Now, my bank account has been charged for 2 phones that I have been told they do not have. I think Tmobile was ill prepared for this release. I am curious as to how this will play out and will keep the community updated as I get to the bottom of what is happening. I am frusterated but am trying to be understanding at the same time. Just wanted to let other Tmobile customers know that our carrier is having some issues on supplying this exciting new device
    04-30-2013 11:57 AM
    I have also been trying to get this device through Tmobile. Ordered yesterday at 7:45AM est after trying online to no success, I talked with supervisor who took my order for a black SG4. Paid for next day delivery and at 3:30AM today my order was canceled. I contacted them at 6AM today and they told me it was backordered with no delivery date given.

I went back on line and reordered ANOTHER SG4 and the order went through with not a hiccup. I then contacted Tmobile via phone to make sure everything was a go and they explained that their inventories showed they were out of the black SG4 and had no idea when they would recieve anymore. So I have been told 3 different stories in a 24 hr time frame.

Tmobile has given me outstanding customer service for over 4 years until this latest release. Now, my bank account has been charged for 2 phones that I have been told they do not have. I think Tmobile was ill prepared for this release. I am curious as to how this will play out and will keep the community updated as I get to the bottom of what is happening. I am frusterated but am trying to be understanding at the same time. Just wanted to let other Tmobile customers know that our carrier is having some issues on supplying this exciting new device

Omg... i hope this isn't true...
    04-30-2013 12:04 PM
    wow thats gotta be frustrating. very understanding of you to not be freaking out on them right now lol i'm waiting a few days (due to circumstances out of my control ) so hopefully by then everything will be handled and i'll still be able to get my phone without waiting
    04-30-2013 12:04 PM
    I don't think the reps really know what the inventory status is. I ordered at 8am yesterday morning and they gave me free overnight shipping. She said that they are "out of stock" of the black ones and that it would ship by May 1st for delivery on May 2nd. 4 hours later I checked my order status it said "shipped" with a tracking number and delivery date of April 30 (today). In fact, it is out for delivery right now. If you go through the online ordering process and get to the shipping method...it should have a date that is will be delivered. The last three phones I've ordered over the last two weeks (HTC One, HTC One, GS4) proves this, regardless of what the customer service rep said. They've always delivered on the date that was reflected on my order. Gotta get home...
    04-30-2013 12:24 PM
    I have lots more to the story but I didnt want to highjack the thread and start trashing Tmobile. I just wanted the community to know how ill prepared they were for this release. It is my hope that this time tomarrow I can finalize this saga with a happy ending but I dont have high hopes that this will end in 24 hours. However...I did get to talk with a very understanding supervisor who has promised a call back by 8AM tomarrow with answers to my questions.

To other Tmo customers...I sure hope no one else experiences what I have gone through because honestly its so maddening and bizzar you cant make this stuff up.

On another note...no where on my account profile does it show me with any type of upgrade or new phone purchase which is very concerning. Ill keep you guys updated to my quest for a SG4
    04-30-2013 12:28 PM
    Sorry to hear. My online order went perfect, well have the phone tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    04-30-2013 12:45 PM
    Oh no! My order went fine but I can't seem to figure out when they were offering the free overnight shipping. I ordered mine at about 2:00 pm yesterday (2 black s4) and paid for the 3-4 day express.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    04-30-2013 12:53 PM
    My shipping was $6.99

But it ends up being 2 day express I think from ups.

04-30-2013 05:39 PM
    I pre-ordered the S4 through the T-Mobile site yesterday at 3pm cst (finally went thru after 2 orders that were bounced due to website crashing). They then said my arrival date was May 7. No offer of free over night sipping, so I paid $6.99 for 5-7biz days.

I got an email at 2am saying my order was processed. Then at 6am I received an email stating that my phone was shipped and should arrive today (4/30) by end of business day. I then checked the tracking# thru UPS and it says it well arrive tomorrow (5/1) by end of business. I'm happy with the quick ship! Just wish it came today.

04-30-2013 07:14 PM
    I had ordered over the phone at 830 am this morning. Despite the fact that they entered the wrong shipping address in over the phone, everything seems to be going smoothly. Should be set for a delivery tomorrow by end of day. I just hope that they did get ahold of ups to change that shipping info so I don't have to go beat on random neighborhood doors to get my s4!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums
    04-30-2013 10:24 PM
    I am you all get your black and/or white S4 from T Mobile quickly. IMO, the quicker they sell 16gb version, IMO, the sooner the 32gb version will start coming in..

BTW, could anybody tell me, if you buy the phone outright from T Mobile ($639) for the 16gb version, will it be UNLOCKED??
    05-03-2013 03:51 PM
    BTW, could anybody tell me, if you buy the phone outright from T Mobile ($639) for the 16gb version, will it be UNLOCKED??
    It won't be unlocked, but if it's not financed then you can immediately request the unlock code.
    05-04-2013 12:40 AM
    It won't be unlocked, but if it's not financed then you can immediately request the unlock code.
    Thanks much...
    05-04-2013 09:14 AM
    i ordered mine over the phone on monday 5/6 will have it 5/10 according to ups
    but as my case wont be here till 5/14 ill not activate it im a klutz
    05-09-2013 09:31 AM