How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4

Blackout720

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
How to Root your Samsung Galaxy S4 on T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, And Verizon!

Works Wit All Qualcomm-based Galaxy S4 running Android 4.2.2 Including:
AT&T SGH-i337, T-Mobile, Sprint SPH-L720, T-Mobile SGH-M919, GT-i9505, US Cellular, Canadian SGH-i337M, Rogers, Bell, Telus, and other Qualcomm S4s.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Drivers: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s...ZahH-gnZnzbZ2Av8CTY9C6B0EZVIuvGlCaq3A2mQ&dl=1

Samsung Galaxy S4 Root Files: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s...QhpDVnM7qaYIVn4qdfjwLjdRNxW5sd4yLTVlzdkA&dl=1

Before Starting Make sure you install the drivers!

Download and Extract the Root file I provided, Now go to your phone and open the settings, go to More, Down to "About Device" and Find where it says "Built Number".
Tap on that till it says "Developer Mod Enabled". Now press back once and you should see "Developers Options" Click that and make sure its on. now right under where it says "Debugging" click and enable "USB Debugging" now connect you phone to the computer. If you installed all drivers this should work.. Open the extracted root files and find "Run.Bat" or just "Run" (If running mac Click and run "Run.SH" ) a box should appear now click any button and let it run, watch your phone 2 boxes should pop up agree and click ok to both and after that your phone should restart and when it turns back on you should have superuser and your now rooted!

if you feel like this is a little too much your it didn't work for you Just watch the video instructions I provided.
Video Instructions: How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 - Any U.S Carrier! - YouTube

Now that your rooted you can follow these Instructions to get CWM on your "T-Mobile S4"
Flash CWM Recovery and Roms (T-Mobile): How to Flash CWM Recovery and Roms on Samsung Galaxy S4 T-Mobile - YouTube

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary