i called my local tmobile store today after work and asked if they had the galaxy s4 in yet they said yes. I zoomed down the street and picked up 2 of them. i watched the lady behind the desk and she said you are the first one who got one. i told her please let me do the honors of unboxing my phone! im set up ready to go! TRY your luck!!!
    05-14-2013 03:33 PM
    Interesting - huge bummer for me that my GS4, set to arrive yesterday (ordered through TMo via phone) is BACKORDERED with no anticipated date of delivery provided.
    05-14-2013 04:34 PM
    Just called my nearby store, and they have them in, but can't sell them until tomorrow I'm gonna be there at 10AM!
    05-14-2013 04:36 PM
    Do they have the 16gb and the 32gb S4s????
    05-14-2013 04:40 PM
    My understanding is only 16gb at this point. I think only AT&T has the 32gb right now.
    05-14-2013 04:57 PM
    no just the 16gig yea one the of reps at 2 different stores said i could pick one up. i returned my iphone 5 they waved the 50 dollar restock fee. Yall will not be disappointed plus u get 50gig dropbox for 2 years and if you go on the website you can get additional storage by doing a checklist. like downloading dropbox on computer refer friend going through the setup stuff like that. im just glad i dont have to take my niece out at 10am tomorrow and avoided that rush.
    05-14-2013 04:58 PM
    Feeling better - just checked and mine shipped today!
    05-14-2013 05:14 PM
    05-14-2013 08:56 PM
    dealing with a huge mess from tmobile..ordered online yesterday and kept getting an error at the payment page after entering payment information and never got a confirmation. after trying 2 or 3 times i decided to check the bank account for something, and thankfully i did because tmobile had already charged me twice! upon calling customer service i was told the order didn't exist and they couldn't find it and i got the run around. finally last night some one tells me the order exists gives me an order number and everything. but now i'm trying to check my order status since i paid for it to arrive today, and they're saying it doesn't exist again. but yet they haven't refunded me any money??? what a mess. i don't know what to do
    05-16-2013 08:28 AM
    Tell them you will be forced to call their corporate office and have the BBB launch an investigation into their business practices. They have your money, but they sent no product twice? :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    05-18-2013 05:10 PM
    dealing with a huge mess from tmobile..ordered online yesterday and kept getting an error at the payment page after entering payment information and never got a confirmation. after trying 2 or 3 times i decided to check the bank account for something, and thankfully i did because tmobile had already charged me twice! upon calling customer service i was told the order didn't exist and they couldn't find it and i got the run around. finally last night some one tells me the order exists gives me an order number and everything. but now i'm trying to check my order status since i paid for it to arrive today, and they're saying it doesn't exist again. but yet they haven't refunded me any money??? what a mess. i don't know what to do
    I had something like this going on with my phone order... they got it completely wrong and sent me a phone on a plan I did not request (I'm pre-paid, but can switch to 4G in a heartbeat on a daily basis and then back to cheapskate mode when I no longer need it - perfect for travel) Ended up buying one at a t-mobile store and sending the one they sent me back. They had charged AMEX twice, plus I had the charge for the one at the store (which cost me $40 more than online price.) Goofy they way they are set up. Left hand and right hand aren't even on the same body.
    06-16-2013 04:35 PM