Anyone running nova launcher?

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone here running nova launcher on their tmobile s4? I started using it last night and I have to say I like it much better than touchwiz. Everything works great and it's very snappy. I've about 25 different android phones since android was first released with the g1 and have never even thought about using the nova launcher. But, touchwiz just flat out sucks. I was at a point where I considered taking my s4 back and getting the HTC one. But I thought well ill just wait and see if they release stock android for this device when the Google edition is released. I came across nova and I have to say I may just stick with this. I like the fact that I still get to use all of the great apps and features that Samsung included with touchwiz but I don't have to deal with all of the lag. Best of both worlds IMHO. You get the clean, snappy launcher with nova and still get the nice camera features and stuff like air gestures and such if you want it. I would love to hear everyone else's opinions.

Sent from my Tmobile galaxy s4

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
You should really check out Apex Launcher. It is very similar to Nova, but I think it runs a little smoother and the free version has a few options that you have to pay Nova for.

I realize that Nova is a really popular Launcher, but with Apex being almost identical, I am just surprised that hardly anyone talks about Apex.

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
You should really check out Apex Launcher. It is very similar to Nova, but I think it runs a little smoother and the free version has a few options that you have to pay Nova for.

I realize that Nova is a really popular Launcher, but with Apex being almost identical, I am just surprised that hardly anyone talks about Apex.

Too late. Paid nova.

Sent from my Tmobile galaxy s4

Notsosure

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Did have Nova but uninstalled. I love the S-Calendar and task widget. Without being able to use those is a no no for me.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I like Novalauncher, but uninstalled when I found out I wouldn't be able to get notifications for my messages unless I paid. Great launcher though, check it out!