sorry sorry

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry about another thread about the 32gb edition. With that being said, verizon announced that they will be selling the 32gb galaxy s4 online starting tomorrow, From what i understand initially verizon blatantly said that they WERE NOT going to be selling the 32gb version. Yet T-Mobile who since day one had said basically "no comment" or "no information about that at this time" still hasn't announced it? I want the GS4 BADLY but have been waiting for some news on the t-mo edition. Is anyone else not annoyed by this?

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
still doesn't make up for app space. and there are certain things like some camera uses that can't use the external SD card and save to the internal memory.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
still doesn't make up for app space. and there are certain things like some camera uses that can't use the external SD card and save to the internal memory.

I was worried, but I'm not now having used it. Unless you're a gamer, apps just don't take all that much space. I suspect the vast majority will have ample space with a 16gb unit.

--My camera photos are automatically saved to the card, btw. And in any event, I have it set to backup immediately (options include Facebook, G+, and Lookout). At which point I can delete them.