I have a new Galaxy S4 from T-mobile. My children like to borrow my phone to play games. Unfortunately there are times I visit websites which they should not see. How do I stop the ml.t-mobile.com from bring up past websites when I begin to type in a new one. An example is 4chan. There is good things on there, but there is also an adult section I don't want them to see. They show up under the quick links area and above the keyboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-04-2013 10:29 AM
    I have a new Galaxy S4 from T-mobile. My children like to borrow my phone to play games. Unfortunately there are times I visit websites which they should not see. How do I stop the ml.t-mobile.com from bring up past websites when I begin to type in a new one. An example is 4chan. There is good things on there, but there is also an adult section I don't want them to see. They show up under the quick links area and above the keyboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi and welcome to forums... Do you mean like clear history yes (If you are using the stock web browser) click the menu button and go to setting then privacy then delete personal data then check off what you want to delete, If you are using Chrome I just go in the web address bar and click the X button on website I don't want to show up. Hope this helps you.
    07-04-2013 12:06 PM
    I tried this. It clears it from the menu bar at the top, but not from the suggestions in the middle of the screen. I apologize if I am not being very clear. As you can tell I'm a complete novice. :-)
    07-04-2013 01:47 PM
    In chrome press the menu button and got to settings > privacy > at the bottom it will say clear browsing data. This will remove all history from chrome including the chrome welcome page things

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    07-04-2013 02:33 PM
    If the links are on that T-Mobile page I would just change the homepage to something like google

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    07-04-2013 02:35 PM