1.a) I'm not sure what I did to do this, but my Galaxy s4 no longer recognizes new words even when I type them out instead of using trace-to-type. It also capitalizes words even though they're not at the beginning of a sentence and I didn't press the shift button.

1.b) is there a way to go to the top of a message thread without continuously scrolling? I like to read through old messages but it gets annoying to have to manually scroll all the way to the top.

2. my phone also lags a bit, which I think has to do with how many messages I have, but I recently deleted a large portion and there's still a considerable amount of lag. I can't send messages as quickly as I would like, and if I try to go to a different application it freezes for a second or two before doing what I want (and it gets especially longer when I try to do something else from messages).
    09-13-2013 05:10 AM
    oh--another frequent problem that I have is mobile data shutting itself off randomly. I've heard people say that Juice Defender does that when the phone is asleep, but I don't think it's juice defender for me because it happens even while I'm using my phone.
    09-13-2013 05:13 AM