I have been patiently waiting for Tmobile to come with a 32gb S4. Att has one, and so does Verizon. I returned my 16gb S4 about two months ago waiting for the Tmobile to get the 32. However, now that I have seen the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, I am think I am jumping ship. The Note 3 starts you off with a 32gb model. It seems to have all what the S4 has, and extra half inch of display, a gb more RAM, removable more powerful battery, SD option, just doesn't have the air stuff and the eye stuff.. I am going to research another two more days, but just from what I saw today, should be enough for me to pulled the trigger.. I will not be strapped to just 9gb of internal memory with the S4 16gb.. Also, they might release a 64 gb model of the Note 3 too. I might go there too, if they come out with one before my return time expires.

Any other Tmobile S4 customers like the Note 3?.
    10-04-2013 05:03 PM
    I have the Note 3 and like it. I also have the S4; I couldn't recommend one over the other in most cases because I think that the devices are both good but in different classes. However, if internal memory is important to you, go with the Note 3.

As far as the "air stuff" and "eye stuff", the Note 3 has Air Gesture, Air View and Smart Screen, as well.
    10-06-2013 12:13 AM
    I have the Note 3 and like it. I also have the S4; I couldn't recommend one over the other in most cases because I think that the devices are both good but in different classes. However, if internal memory is important to you, go with the Note 3.

As far as the "air stuff" and "eye stuff", the Note 3 has Air Gesture, Air View and Smart Screen, as well.
    My Note 3 has been shipped, and I am glad I held out. I wanted more memory like the ATT and Verizon customers had with their 32gb S4s. Plus, I had tunnel vision on the S4, in other words, I wasn't looking or even thinking about another model or make of phone. IMO, the S4 was the pinalcle of smartphones.. That is the reason the Note 3 escape my attention until a week ago. As soon as I read the specs, I spilled my coffee, How did I missed this!! .. IMO, the Note 3 is an S4 on steriods. I even lucked out on the Galaxy Gear.. I tried to get Tmobile to back track their 30% promotion off the Galaxy Gear.. They didn't budge.. However, reading over in the Note 3 threads, people were getting BestBuy to price match. Make a long story short, I got BestBuy to price match the Tmobile discount which had ended on the 7th, but they price matched me today, and gave it to me for $209 plus tax. Even gave me the black one to match my black Note 3..

All in all, I am a happy camper. My wife has the S4, I might have to get her a pink Galaxy Gear to go with her white S4, after she sees all what it can do..
    10-09-2013 06:45 PM
    I am loving my Note 3. You won't be disappointed!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    10-11-2013 06:32 AM
    I am loving my Note 3. You won't be disappointed!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I am not disappointed, plus I hooked it with the Galaxy Gear too. Oh boy.. My wife has an S4, and since I played Flash Gordon with the Gear on her, I will now have to get her a Gear to go with her S4..
    The Gear works with the S4, except for a couple features, the weather and somethng else. However, they will be coming with an app to make the Gear fully functional with the S4 too.. The Note 3 is an S4 on steroids!!

10-12-2013 12:20 AM