Any way to disable Easy Launcher?

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Stock phone, not rooted, when I press my home button it'll sometimes as if I want Easy launcher or touchwiz. I select TW and select always every time so I'm not sure why it will randomly ask that.

Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Stock phone, not rooted, when I press my home button it'll sometimes as if I want Easy launcher or touchwiz. I select TW and select always every time so I'm not sure why it will randomly ask that.

Any ideas?

There should be an option to select that says "use as default". Make sure that is selected when Touchwiz is selected. Otherwise, you can delete Easy Launcher if you feel it's no longer needed/wanted on the device.

Sideman7

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
This has to be some kind of bug... Mine started doing this as well about a week ago, it's very annoying. The default setting keeps getting lost, so the choice keeps coming up.

Someone mentioned in another thread that this is related to a recent Google search update last week. Supposedly removing the update will solve the problem (I haven't tried yet).

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I just uninstalled the google search update and no more asking what launcher I want to use. So far that seems to be the fix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC