T-Mobile Galaxy S4 - People aren't receiving my photos!

KXXTINE

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
So basically I've been sending photos to nowhere, because my friends and family are telling me they haven't been receiving any photos from me. This is only recently, as I have had no issues with my MMS before. Although, I have found that if I send through Bluetooth, it works. What in the world? I haven't changed any settings & I really don't feel it should be necessary to have to resort to Bluetooth. Text messaging works perfectly fine. I can *send* media, the receiving end just doesn't get them. Anybody know of a solution to this? It'd be greatly appreciated

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So basically I've been sending photos to nowhere, because my friends and family are telling me they haven't been receiving any photos from me. This is only recently, as I have had no issues with my MMS before. Although, I have found that if I send through Bluetooth, it works. What in the world? I haven't changed any settings & I really don't feel it should be necessary to have to resort to Bluetooth. Text messaging works perfectly fine. I can *send* media, the receiving end just doesn't get them. Anybody know of a solution to this? It'd be greatly appreciated

Posted via Android Central App

Phone and networks involved please.

sdmark

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
What are you using for messaging? When I used chomp I had to reenter the apn network settings inside the app. I was having the exact same problem.

Also, I'm using 8sms now and picture messaging works just fine.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

dougc405

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile reported that they were having Mms problems about a week ago. I don't know if it has been fixed yet.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk