couple questions about new t-mo s4

UNFORGIVEN1981

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
hello everyone im new here. i bought a black mist galaxy s4 directly from t mobile and i also ordered a black obliq xtreme pro case from amazon [hopefully both show up tuesday] i was doing some reading on the tempered glass and decided i liked the spigen glas.tr and ill be purchasing the raised home button from them too. now on to my questions, i would like to get a bigger mah battery for my s4 but im not sure how big i can go with the xtreme pro case,any ideas? is the spigen glas.tr the best that spigen offers or is there something else that trumps it? any other advice you can give me about the s4? thank you for your time everyone

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
You can't get a bigger capacity battery with the same dimensions. If you use another battery, you'll probably have to buy another case.
Other tips: Turn off all the "Smart" and "Air" features if you're not using them

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

lordcheeto03

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
It reads as pretty obvious... if the extended battery is bigger than the stock battery you will probably have to buy another case. You can't get an extended battery with the same dimensions of the stock battery.

All signs point to no, you can't use the Obliq case with an extended battery.