[UTIL] One Click Lag Fix 2.0 by RyanZA - xda-developers

I have been running this fix on my phone for the past couple days now and it seems to have fixed any lag issues I've had. This does decrease the 2GB of dedicated space for apps.
    08-22-2010 11:15 AM
    Yes i've done the lag fix but it killed the free space down so i ended up removing it
    08-22-2010 11:39 PM
    There are a couple options. I'm runnig with the 1gb version so I still have plenty of room for apps.
    08-23-2010 11:29 PM
    [UTIL] One Click Lag Fix 2.0 by RyanZA - xda-developers

I have been running this fix on my phone for the past couple days now and it seems to have fixed any lag issues I've had. This does decrease the 2GB of dedicated space for apps.
    Did you read the thread?

Here: Q: I only have 200mb of free space now! What gives?
    A: The lag fix has made a 1.5GB file, and is storing all of the data inside there. The side effect is that the free space meter is now incorrect. Sorry, this can't be helped.
    You can check real free space by using ADB like this:
    Code:

adb shell
    su
    busybox df -h
    08-24-2010 09:54 AM
    The fix is now available on the market.
    08-25-2010 10:31 PM
    I've just installed the apparently version, but in not sure what I'm doing (absolute noon). If I select the first one, which roots it, will there be any adverse effects?
    08-30-2010 12:55 AM
    I did a one-click root first and I wanna install the lag fix now... Do I need to unroot the one-click root and re-root with the batch lagfix? I am very new to the Android community so I wanna learn all of this!

Thanks everyone!
    08-30-2010 09:15 PM
    I did a one-click root first and I wanna install the lag fix now... Do I need to unroot the one-click root and re-root with the batch lagfix? I am very new to the Android community so I wanna learn all of this!

Thanks everyone!
    I replied to your question in the one step root forum. Maybe we should merge the discussions?
    08-30-2010 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD