[PROGRAM] AIO Vibrant Toolbox 2.5 *Beginners Start Here*

bay_wolf

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Bay_wolf's AIO Vibrant Toolbox 2.5 Official Website
If this program has helped you, please consider donating.

Description: To help automate flashing custom ROMs onto the Samsung Vibrant.

Video Review!

MODS: Please do not move this to another section as this is for Android development and is installed on the users computer not the phone. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I'm distributing this program as-is and no guarantee that it will not hurt your phone. So, use at your own risk and don't blame me for bricking your phone. I am to not be held liable for any outcome of the use of this program.

IZbnt.png

Things to do/know before using this program:

When you select the PIT and PDA files, it should default to the installed location and if not then browse to where you installed AIO Vibrant Toolbox as the files are in there.

Have .net4 installed. Download Here.

Enable USB debugging mode- Go to settings> Applications> Development> And then check the box next to USB debugging.

Have the ROM of your desire downloaded to your hard drive (In the program, Select ROM means the custom ROM you downloaded.).

Know a little bit about flashing and ROMs.

And that's about it. Most of the instructions are given to you by the program and are not needed to be written out here. If you find any part confusing, please comment in this thread and I'll try to implement it in the next release and I'll tell you what it means as a temporary solution.

If you ever accidentally press the download mode button when you didn't mean to, just unplug your device and do a battery pull.

To perform a master clear using ODIN, after flashing the stock firmware back onto the device, leave the phone plugged into the computer and keep ODIN open. Just click Master Clear in ODIN. !This will wipe everything off of the built-in storage (besides the stock ROM and stock apps)!

Download @ Official Site

If there are any bugs PM me and I'll try to get them fixed.

Just in case anyone wanted them. Here are the drivers in a smaller and automated installer that I created. It's the same that's used in my program so if you have my program installed you don't need to worry about these. -32 bit -64bit

Donations are appreciated if you found this program helpful:

Last edited:

bay_wolf

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Changelog:

2.5 - Initial Release

Planned Features:

Smaller Download Size.
Smaller Install Size.
Fully Automated Backup and Restore.

Thanks for help from:

connexion2005

Thanks for donations from:

connexion2005

FishDoc

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Is this workibg to Root the new 2.2 update for the Vibrant? A friend of mine has been trying Z4root without sucess for weeks now. I would really like to help him out with this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca