video mms woes and group contact disaster

Bradycabe

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Go to contacts and open a default group (family or friends) or create a new one. Both situations when I try to add a new member it goes to a black screen stating "no contacts". From what I can tell there is no way to add members to the group. I'm stumped. And then I was trying to mms a video only to find it was "too large". My expectation was that I should be able to capture 720p video and mms no problem, the software would just auto compress. Am I missing something? My previous phone would capture HD and just compress for mms and youtube. I can't find an app to compress media so the videos I have taken in full rez are useless for mms? This seems rudimentary. Might I add I'm a total android noob converted from ios and loving the personalization here vs iphone. Help me!

bkirraman

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
i took a very short video not even in 720p and it wouldnt let me send it. also when someone sends me a video, it only plays like 4 seconds of it even if its only like an 8 second video. Any ideas? should i DL a market video player?

bcalvanese

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
as far as the contacts go, you cannot use googls contacts in groups. you have to export them to your SD card and then import them back as phone contacts.