Froyo vs. Launcher Pro Plus

aabritt

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I have been running Launcher Pro for a few weeks now on my Android 2.1 Samsung Vibrant. And I love it.

However my question is if anyone knows if the features in Launcher Pro Plus come standard in Froyo or does LPP enhances Froyo? :confused:

If the features are the same then I'll pass on purchasing LPP, however, if they enhance what Froyo already is then I will purchase it right now.

Side Note: I hope that I didn't sound too shallow. :eek:

Thanks in advance.:)

DOOG9517

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Launcher pro brings a few new things including scrollable widgets. By purchasing it you get lpp's own widgets as well. Worth the money to me, without a doubt.

Reactions: aabritt

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Launcher pro brings a few new things including scrollable widgets. By purchasing it you get lpp's own widgets as well. Worth the money to me, without a doubt.

I have too agree I'm running Froyo on my EVO and I still like the extras that launcherpro brings to the table

Reactions: aabritt

aabritt

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys for your help. I decided after all to go ahead and purchase Launcher Pro Plus not 10 minutes after I made the original post. And I'm glad I did and I appreciate you guys' input. I'm loving this forum more and more everyday. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool