gotta a question about getting back to stock rom on my vibrant:

so i rooted and flashed to nero v5 the other day and i'm loving it...

but b4 i flashed to nero i did "backup current rom" and thought that i backed up my stock rom but i realized later that i was never in "clockwork" recovery at that time, just "samsung" recovery...

so did it even backup my stock rom at all?!

how do i flash back to stock now?

thanks for any help!
    01-23-2011 09:05 AM
    Download Odin, then download one of the stock Vibrant ROMs from XDA. There are plenty of guides on how to do it on XDA and Youtube. After flashing you'll be back to stock with root but you'll have to redownload ROM Manager to get clockworkrecovery.
    02-24-2011 10:24 PM
    If you go to this page: ** [GUIDE] FIX AND RESCUE YOUR VIBRICK + ODIN SUPPORT! N00b Friendly ** - xda-developers

You can get all the files you need to revert back to stock.

Here is another (old) list of stock ROMs: [ROM] Samsung Vibrant **MASTER LIST** - xda-developers
    03-21-2011 02:39 AM
    If you go to this page: ** [GUIDE] FIX AND RESCUE YOUR VIBRICK + ODIN SUPPORT! N00b Friendly ** - xda-developers

You can get all the files you need to revert back to stock.

Here is another (old) list of stock ROMs: [ROM] Samsung Vibrant **MASTER LIST** - xda-developers
    the links on the website you posted arent working for me ;(
    05-23-2011 08:22 PM
    None of these site links to the files work!
    05-26-2011 05:31 PM
    If I ever had a problem with a botched flash, the 'standard' as far as I understood correctly was to flash Eugene's No-Brick Froyo. You can find it here: EB-Productions - (Rom){ODIN} Froyo ~That does not Brick!

After you download the file listed in the thread, just go to youtube and look at tutorials on how to actually use ODIN. Here's a couple:
    06-11-2011 02:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD