I've been getting really frustrated with my Vibrant. I have been downloading music from the Amazon MP3 store, and have also loaded some of my own tunes onto the phone. When I try to play anything, it gets jacked up. Using the stock music player, the message I get is "this type of audio file is not supported". When I try to play the same track using doubletwist, the message I get is "sorry, the file you are trying to play does not exist anymore". WTH? and of course Amazon wants to charge me for the tunes again. Anybody got any ideas?
    03-27-2011 10:55 AM
    I've seen that message a couple of times. It doesn't look like it is the player. I assumed there was some subsystem that the phone used to read the MP3 format that somehow got turned off. When I got the message, even Pandora didn't work.

I just rebooted my phone and my MP3s worked again.
    04-01-2011 04:18 PM
    mine started that recently as well, ever since i installed the amazon appsotre. im going to uninstall and see wassup.

my main issue was that i couldnt play anything i had on my phone through my ear phones. very annoying.
    04-01-2011 09:15 PM
    o, and pandora wasnt playing either.

update: i just uninstalled the appstore and now everything works fine. wtf.

kickin amazon appstore to the curb.
    04-01-2011 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD