Unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile - $10 add on

IanMcB

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Saw over on BGR that T-Mobile might be adding unlimited mobile to mobile calling for an additional $10/month. The doc says it is a subscriber level feature.

As my Sprint contract nears its end I've been thinking of trying one of T-Mo's no contract plan. I highly doubt it, but it would be great if this $10 add-on could be used with the $30/month 100 minute plan. 90% of my calls are to other cell numbers so that would make this plan a definite possibility.

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
At this point, the $10 feature is for post paid plans only. While the feature doesn't require a contact (you can add it and remove it at any point) it can only be added on to contract plans, not prepaid.

Alterationx10

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I just broke my contract with Sprint to switch to that T-Mobile $30 plan. A lot of people in my area (buffalo, NY) complain about the signal they get on T-Mobile, but I have been nothing but surprised with it and my unlocked galaxy nexus. I get the same signal or better everywhere I did with sprint, and the data speeds 3 to 10 times faster (though comparing hspa+ to sprints 3g my not be fair, neither is paying an extra 10 a month for never getting wimax!).

I too hope that extra $10 dollar add on is available, but if not, I'll just keep using groove IP to make data calls with Google voice :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk