T mobile tech department

jarochos

May 17, 2012
Visit site
First I want to apologize when I post this the first time I was so angry that it didn't make any sense.
Ok the problem:
My phone was over heating it god so bad that could not used it, I call t mobile and got tech support, after 20 mins following every direction give to me the phone got hot again, then the rep ask me if my phone was hack, I told the rep that my phone is just as I receive from them, then he told me that this was my fault for installing facebook on my phone, he also told me that the apps on Google play have viruses, I explain to him that Facebook cames pre-installed on my phone with all the T-Mobile app that they put there, then he told me sir t mobile does not aprove Facebook to be pre-installed on any phone and we don't pre-install anything on no phone, then I explain to him bloware, and how google hire Kaspersky labs to check every app on google play and that if google find any app acting weird they get pull off google play, his respond was this sir I put your over heating problem on my system and what I got back is that this happend a lot to hack device's and we are not responsible for that, then I told him sir my device is not hack if you check your notes this is the 4 phone that you send me, the last 3 didn't even let me make calls and I will not receive any call they will go straight to voicemail, then he told me this, sir that's what my system says and I have to follow if my system tell me that your phone is a hack or rooted or whoever your call it there is nothing that I can do for you have a great day, and he finish the call.

I got so angry and took the phone to the closest t mobile store, I admit that I was loud but after dealing with that rep that didn't know anything about his job who won't, I told the rep on the store to please hold my phone and tell me if there was something wrong she couldn't hold it for more then 3 sec. Then she call the store manager he only hold it for a sec and told me sir this phone is not safe can I have permission to check it out, I say no problem,
after 5 minutes he give a loner phone and order a replacement, now as I say early on this post I wad loud, there were people getting the s3 after the ask me what happend and I share my horrible experience with tech support they cancelled their orders, that day T-Mobile lost 3 new activations and a 9 year's loyal custumer all because that tech support guy, I wonder dose T-Mobile offer traing to their tech support or is just
What the computer say?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85