No contracts? Monthly payments til the phone is paid off? Sounds ok to me...

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Funny how far transparency goes too bad the unfortunately I have a feeling the average consumer won't get how this works or that thru can still do it the old fashioned way via an EIP.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Funny how far transparency goes too bad the unfortunately I have a feeling the average consumer won't get how this works or that thru can still do it the old fashioned way via an EIP.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

EIP?

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the plan looks good, but T-Mobile stinks in my area. I used a T-Mobile SIM to unlock my old iPhone and the reception was beyond bad. I have a hard time seeing T-Mobile getting their Network up to snuff anytime in the near future. Hope I am wrong.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the plan looks good, but T-Mobile stinks in my area. I used a T-Mobile SIM to unlock my old iPhone and the reception was beyond bad. I have a hard time seeing T-Mobile getting their Network up to snuff anytime in the near future. Hope I am wrong.

I always thought T mobile was pretty good? :confused:. Guess I had a wrong idea about them :p

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

egorre

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I always thought T mobile was pretty good? :confused:. Guess I had a wrong idea about them :p

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

t-mobile is excellent on huge cities. outside, not so much.

also the refarmed towers for unlocked phones is not as good as their own 1700 network.

if you got an hspa+42 t-mo phone on a hspa+42 area, at times you can beat at&t / verizon 4G LTE phones speed wise.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I think it's great news for Tmo, but unfortunately they'll need to do a better job explaining what their value plans are and how people can buy phones. A lot of people are mad that they have to pay full price, which they don't.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I think it's great news for Tmo, but unfortunately they'll need to do a better job explaining what their value plans are and how people can buy phones. A lot of people are mad that they have to pay full price, which they don't.

I will GLADLY budget to pay full price if it means the carrier gets the F out of my phone's development cycle. Verizon, my current carrier, controls everything and ruins what should be a fruitful experience with at least 2 years of solid updates.

runtmms

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
So, one does NOT want to bring an unlocked phone to T-mo?

Depends on the phone and what frequencies it supports. The problem isn't the phone being unlocked, the problem is having a phone that doesn't have the 1700mhz band - like the iPhone.

Nexus 4 from Google Play store is fully functional.

Sent from my Nexus 4 on Solavei

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12