tmobile in NW Indiana and verizon phone

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I have two questions:

1) Does anyone know how the data coverage/speed is in the northwest indiana area? (i know that there's service in this area, i'd like to know the quality/speed)

2) My mom spoke to some 3rd party tmobile rep who told her that a verizon phone could work on tmobile's network. you just need to swap sim cards.
There's no way that would work. verizon is cdma and tmobile is gsm. plus, there's no LTE in nw indiana or in the chicago area. i told her this, but she insists that i speak to this rep.
what do you guys think? i have a motorola razr hd maxx.

3rd question for tmobile expersts :p
i was thinking of sampling their service (once either the galaxy s4 or htc one are released) and using concurrently with my verizon service until i'm sure that i want to keep tmobile.
if i decide to stay with tmobile could be verizon number be ported to the new tmobile phone?

thank you in advance.,

-Lucas

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
If you want the iPhone 5 it will come in 4 days for T-Mobile for the first time in history just a side note if your interested.
1.) The data does work there and their 4G is available but it isn't LTE. That will come to you hopefully by the middle of next year and some will come in major cities by the end of this year. This will be as same the same speed as AT&T!!!
2.) There is no way that any GSM phone could work on a CDMA network and vice-versa. The rep was probably trying to lure you into a contract will T-Mobile which would get the rep a commission. Don't fall for it.
3.) You can port you number as with any carrier as long as it's a number from the U.S.
GOOD LUCK

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol