return policy on phones

nat72sherman

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
i'm on VZ right now and want to test drive tmo. is there a return policy on new phones? like money back if returned with 2 weeks or so? what do you guys think is the best way for me to test out tmo?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Most carriers now offer a 14 day return policy so in that time period you can " test drive " a device and if its not for you then return it within that 14 day period.

billiedgaf

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I suggest you don't. Their customer service is disgusting. I had such a hard time signing up I wanted to just leave. They already ran my credit card and charged me so they wanted a $50 reboxing fee for each phone that had never been unboxed.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

mikey3450

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
i'm on VZ right now and want to test drive tmo. is there a return policy on new phones? like money back if returned with 2 weeks or so? what do you guys think is the best way for me to test out tmo?

Every state has a minimum 14 day return period, except California which is 30. If you cancel and return the phones to the distribution channel you purchased them from ( i.e. store, online) within this time frame there won't be any type of restocking fee. You will just pay a pro rated amount for the days you had the service

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums