T-Mobile refill page bypass

majorgl1tch

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I was just using my old T-Mobile Monthly4G SIM card in my iPhone. It's inactive but still picks up service, I was using it because T-Mobile 1900MHz HSPA+ is in my area! Whenever I try to use an app it never loads, and safari brings me to a "web2go" refill page, obviously because there's no credit. However, Yahoo Finance and related sites (Yahoo Movies, etc) all load fine!!! I never get prompted to add credits and it just works, looking up stocks, reading the Finance articles. So my question is, is there a way to make like a Yahoo Finance proxy so T-Mobile thinks I'm on that site when I'm really on other sites? I wanna be able to go on Gmail and they think im on yahoo finance.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I am not understanding this correctly and my apologies if I am incorrect. Are you asking how you can steal service further than you already seem to be able to do?

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't think what he's doing now is stealing. Most likely T-Mobile just has some sort of partnership with Yahoo. I suppose it's not beyond the realm of possibility that it's a malfunction, but it seems pretty bizarre that it would work only for certain sites unintentionally.

To address the question, though, I don't see how you could exploit this to do what you're trying to. Plus, patruns is right: even if you could, that would be stealing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae