LTE Memphis

EnigmaticPsychotic

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
It's already live according to a rep in store. I can't confirm that as I'm using a Nexus 4.

- - - Updated - - -

It's already live according to a rep in store. I can't confirm that as I'm using a Nexus 4.

Durvelle27

May 29, 2013
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

I also use a Nexus 4 and can confirm i only get HSPA+ so theres no LTE here yet

Last edited:

kurtmintz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the Galaxy s3. it says 4g, but not LTE like other phones say so i dunno if it is LTE. also having probs with data drops. is it tmobile or the phone?

Korama12

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I also use a Nexus 4 and can confirm i only get HSPA+ so theres no LTE here yet

To be sure, you know that the Nexus 4 doesn't have an active LTE radio in it, right? In other words, unless you're rooted and have turned your LTE radio on, you wouldn't be able to get LTE with that phone even if it was in your area.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Galaxy s3. it says 4g, but not LTE like other phones say so i dunno if it is LTE. also having probs with data drops. is it tmobile or the phone?

If you are getting 4g it's LTE.

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly rooted Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Durvelle27

May 29, 2013
Visit site
To be sure, you know that the Nexus 4 doesn't have an active LTE radio in it, right? In other words, unless you're rooted and have turned your LTE radio on, you wouldn't be able to get LTE with that phone even if it was in your area.

My phone is rooted with CyanogenMod 10.1 RC2 w/ LTE Enabled

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that even if you have LTE enabled on your radio for the Nexus 4, it's not going to matter in Memphis. I believe that only works for Roger customers in Canada because of the bands they use for LTE.

Negative. The nexus 4 uses LTE band 4 which T-Mobile is using nationwide.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

Cowboys22

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I been using sensorly mapping lte in memphis as I go. Yes. Bartlett has lte. the post office stage amd elmore park has good lte. Also walnut grove and sanga has good lte. Picking up 28 down and 16 up in those areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol