Motorola & Tmobile?

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I am excited about the X phone rumors, but I noticed that the X phone went through the fcc for all the major us carriers except for Tmo.

Just out of curiosity I decided to see what Motorola phones Tmo has to offer right now and I saw none on the website.

Next I went to the Motorola website and found that they don't even list Tmo as a carrier when you click on phones.

Am I missing something here? Do these two companies not get along? The last Motorola phone I remember on Tmo was the cliq, and that was at least 2 years ago.

What's the deal? Why no love for Tmo from Motorola?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
If the X phone is pentaband and it is going to have an unlocked GSM version, you will be able to use it on T-Mobile.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I also believe you can use it on T-Mobile but is it going to support T-Mobile's full set if freq bands such as 1700/2100. If you look a the HTC ONE u will notice that the T-Mobile version also includes those two bands. Some areas of T-Mobile service still use the wcdma 1700 band. Also as far as I can remember the only smartphone from Motorola on T-Mobile was the Defy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'm just trying to figure out why none of their new stuff is coming to t-mobile.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2