This is probably a dumb question - However I just got an N5 and I was hoping someone could help me out with the best way to get a new SIM card for it. I looked online and they want to charge me like $10 plus another $6 to ship it? Someone else said if you go get one in the store they charge you to activate? Does this sound right to you? Is my new phone going to cost me like another $50!!
    11-01-2013 08:50 AM
    I know T-Mobile periodically runs deals on their sim cards. But to run the deals they have to have times when sims aren't "on sale."

Sent from my Nexus 4 on Solavei
    11-01-2013 10:24 AM
    This is probably a dumb question - However I just got an N5 and I was hoping someone could help me out with the best way to get a new SIM card for it. I looked online and they want to charge me like $10 plus another $6 to ship it? Someone else said if you go get one in the store they charge you to activate? Does this sound right to you? Is my new phone going to cost me like another $50!!
    It's free for existing customers, $10 for new one. I know there is no activation fee for prepaid, not sure about postpaid.

Posted via Android Central App
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    11-01-2013 10:26 AM
    Thanks. I got on with CS and they actually told me they couldn't send me a micro sim because the N5 isn't in there system yet! OMG! So I called back and told them I had ordered an N4 (takes the same card) and she said she didn't have any to send me - what's the deal T-MO??? But she noted my account so I can go to a store and get one for free. So now I just have to go up to a store.
    11-01-2013 12:35 PM