Denver/Front Range coverage

StonewallUSMC

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

Looking for a new carrier in the Denver/Front Range area (TMO being on my selection list) and just wanted to see if any of the AC community here had any input weather it be a + or a - :cool:

Thanks ahead of time!

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to revive an old thread but figured that would be better than starting a new one.

I'm considering switching from a GNex on Verizon (awesome coverage and speed in Denver) to a N4 on the $30 prepaid T-Mobile plan. However, in the past people I have known that had T-Mobile in Denver hated it but that was a few years ago.

Can anyone provide their experience with T-Mobile (especially HSPA+ performance) in the Denver area? I'm mostly interested in data speeds/coverage but obviously call quality/dropped calls is an issue as well.

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I am very happy with Tmo in Denver Metro. I don't have dropped calls, call clarity is good. I came from Sprint, so even Edge was better. HSPA+ is generally great except in a two block radius around my house which is one of only two dead zones I've found. It doesn't drop to edge here, just one to two bars. Since I use WiFi at home this hasn't been an issue for me. I had "4G" even in Larkspur, fwiw.

I haven't run a Speedtest when I've been out and about, so I can't give you numbers, just that it's plenty fast for me.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
My in laws have it and are generally happy. Mostly because they pay $100 for 4 phones with unlimited data lol. Coverage is good but not great, they don't get good signal/data in the aurora burbs with Samsung sidekick, HTC sensation, bb curve x2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad