T-Mobile: Jump program is not working????

techiecappydog

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Well I just went to 2 T-Mobile stores in the Pittsburgh area because I am eligible to jump. At both stores it was confirm I could but suppose that JUMP button on the screen is not working. Both stores told me I was the first to come in for this jump crap. I also talked to T-Mobile on the phone and they confirmed I could jump but don't know why their system is not working. The manager at the one store is suppose to call me tomorrow and find out what the problem is. This does not impress me. Has anyone else heard of this crap or has it happened to you. I wasted 2 hours with traveling and bull. I am not I happy😬😬😬😬😬😬

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

techiecappydog

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Jump program is not working????

Thanks for the link. I hopefully will hear from the manager today. The clerk talked to him last night and said he will call me and talk to corporate. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent from my B1-710 using Tapatalk

jscholz22

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Jump program is not working????

Have you been on the program for 6 month? My button is greyed out currently until April.

techiecappydog

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Well just confirmed T-Mobile is having an issue with jump program.. They are try to find out the problem. They have received numerous calls and are aware of it. They gave me a 10.00 credit so far but I am not done yet. They are to call me again tomorrow with updates . we all see. Some day I will get my new Sony Xperia Z1S. Anyone else talk to them with this problem??

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like they are working on it.. First jumps so they are working out the kinks.. Can't beat free money :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

techiecappydog

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully in 24 hours but it is frustrating knowing you can get a new toy but just can't. I will try to be patient. 10 bucks is better than nothing😉

got_droids

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. I was eligible and when I went to the store I was told the same thing. Jump button is not working. This was 2 days ago. Called back today and they are still working on it apparently. I was told anywhere from 1 hour to 72 hours so go figure lol.

techiecappydog

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear I am not the only one. I went on Wednesday. They are supposed to call me tonight with an update. Will keep you updated.

Give your furry friend a hug today!😀

got_droids

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear I am not the only one. I went on Wednesday. They are supposed to call me tonight with an update. Will keep you updated.

Give your furry friend a hug today!��

Yeah I went Wednesday as well. I called in to customer support to find out if it was all T-Mobile stores having this issue and I was told yes. So the tier 3 tech told me he will have people trying to get this resolved sooner than later.

Def let me know if you hear anything and I will do the same.

techiecappydog

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to my local tmobile and they have no eta when it will be working...this is sad for major corporation

Give your furry friend a hug today!😀

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo