T-Mobile St Louis Users whats your speed

92turbo2

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
st louis users and st charles users what is your speeds you are recieving thoughout those two countys as i am switching from sprint to tmobile

no bashing just want real honest opinions so i dont make a 2 year mistake

jscholz22

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I can say that you will not be disappointed. I am over in the metro east area and have great coverage. In downtown and St. Charles area the coverage is amazing. I've previously had every different carrier (VZ,ATT and Sprint) and Tmob in the STL area is the better service. When you get outside of the major metro area off the main Interstates the coverage does drop down to edge, which is painfully slow. On a positive, I was at the Rams/Bears game with my buddy (who's on ATT) and he could not even send a text or upload a pic to Instagram. I however, had zero problems. He had to rely on me to pull fantasy football scores. I pull 30-40 mb download downtown. Check sensorly, I've done plenty of speed tests.

92turbo2

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I can say that you will not be disappointed. I am over in the metro east area and have great coverage. In downtown and St. Charles area the coverage is amazing. I've previously had every different carrier (VZ,ATT and Sprint) and Tmob in the STL area is the better service. When you get outside of the major metro area off the main Interstates the coverage does drop down to edge, which is painfully slow. On a positive, I was at the Rams/Bears game with my buddy (who's on ATT) and he could not even send a text or upload a pic to Instagram. I however, had zero problems. He had to rely on me to pull fantasy football scores. I pull 30-40 mb download downtown. Check sensorly, I've done plenty of speed tests.

Nice thanks as I am looking at the nexus 5 and I am only 20 min north of st Charles area and I travel into those areas everyday so, that does help

Posted via Android Central App