Trade in a working BlackBerry and get $200

dyerpunk

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Trade in a working black Berry and get $200

Just logged in to check my bill and saw this deal. Im gonna try and trade in an old curve and pick up a one touch fierce for free as a backup for my moto g. Ill let you guys know what happens.

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Trade in a working black Berry and get $200

Just logged in to check my bill and saw this deal. Im gonna try and trade in an old curve and pick up a one touch fierce for free as a backup for my moto g. Ill let you guys know what happens.

How did it go for you?

nnhs

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got back from the T-Mobile store. I brought in a 5-6 year old BB 8820 and now have a brand new Nexus 5 to replace my aging Sensation. The thing is, the guy working there didn't even know about the trade-in program. He had to look it up to see and was surprised by it, but took my BB with no problems.

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes it works. I used my old blackberry to get $200 off the iPad air. The promotion is in store only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes it works. I used my old blackberry to get $200 off the iPad air. The promotion is in store only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Odd. It I thought it was for smart phones only.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Holy crap, im sitting on about 15 blackberrys at my office that are collecting dust. Time to go to TMO and get a Nexus 5.
If anybody is in Dallas or close and need a blackberry hit me up.

dyerpunk

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Ok guys. I stopped by tmobile earlier. I picked up the one touch fierce. I paid nothing since the phone is 150 + tax, so not only did I walk out with a free phone, I also got the remainder of the 200 credit on my account. My account says I have 36.50 credit right now. So if you have a blackberry run in, pickup a cheap phone, anc get your bill paid!

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys. I stopped by tmobile earlier. I picked up the one touch fierce. I paid nothing since the phone is 150 + tax, so not only did I walk out with a free phone, I also got the remainder of the 200 credit on my account. My account says I have 36.50 credit right now. So if you have a blackberry run in, pickup a cheap phone, anc get your bill paid!

Sweet. Tempted to pick up a hotspot.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
IF the HotSpots had unlimited plans i would get one.
I went in and traded a Bold 9650 and walked out with a Nexus 5 for $225. Paid cash so i own it outright now.
Thank You T-Mobile.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
IF the HotSpots had unlimited plans i would get one.
I went in and traded a Bold 9650 and walked out with a Nexus 5 for $225. Paid cash so i own it outright now.
Thank You T-Mobile.

If you are willing to spend money, you can get unlimited data on hotspot on Verizon through AOL.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc