T-Mobile 4g tablets @ wifi price. Free 1gb data for 2014. $10 discount afterwards

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
In a lot of ways T-Mobile has already made WiFi only tablets mobile. The fact that their phone plans include tethering means you can already tether your tablet!

Still, this is even more awesome stuff from T-Mobile.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
In a lot of ways T-Mobile has already made WiFi only tablets mobile. The fact that their phone plans include tethering means you can already tether your tablet!

True but keep in mind that Tmobile's tethering is limited to I believe 3 or 5gb on the unlimited data plan. Using a lot of tethering can be expensive in tmobile.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Well the kicker here is you can get the mobile data version of the tablet for the wifi only price. That is pretty awesome.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Well the kicker here is you can get the mobile data version of the tablet for the wifi only price. That is pretty awesome..
Oh I know.

On another note, I tried to see what the trade in value would be of a Nexus 7 (2013) wifi model, and it's showing up at only $12... I'm a little confused.. what the..

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Well the kicker here is you can get the mobile data version of the tablet for the wifi only price. That is pretty awesome.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

To bad they don't sell any convincing models that i Want... Only verizon offers the Note 10.1 2014 edition with LTE :(

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
To bad they don't sell any convincing models that i Want... Only verizon offers the Note 10.1 2014 edition with LTE :(

And I want the Verizon only LG G Pad 8.3. If only for the SD card. Tmobile makes things difficult lol may have to settle for a N7

Posted via Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
And I want the Verizon only LG G Pad 8.3. If only for the SD card. Tmobile makes things difficult lol may have to settle for a N7

Posted via Android Central App

I avoid Verizon like it's the plague (it is) charge way to much for data and service in general

Sent from my SM-N900T