2 broken phones and Insurance

ElKenster

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,
I have a Nexus 4 through tmo. Earlier this year, I dropped the phone and it cracked the screen and it couldn't register any touch. This was in January or February , it cost me $150 and fine whatever. They sent me a refurb phone and I was happy. Today, I dropped my phone AGAIN and now the screen doesn't register any touch. If I call Tmobile insurance again, will it again cost me $150? If so, then why am I paying so much per month for insurance if it still is going to cost me so much? I guess I don't understand how this works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe I should have invested in a phone bumper...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
As said above the $10 per month is the premium, and there is a $150 deductible per claim.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you've gotten two $300 Nexus phones for $150 (deductible) each, and X number of months of $10 premium fee. Sounds like you've saved money in the long run. I've dropped phones from time to time, it sucks. You definitely need to buy bumper cases or other cases to protect the phone to protect your investment. Sounds like you realize that already.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2