T-mobile is Post-paid ( The Simple choice plan?)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Thought you went back to AT&T? Confusing :p.

Either way simple choice is postpaid.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Thought you went back to AT&T? Confusing :p.

Either way simple choice is postpaid.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trust me I prefer AT&T... But T-Mobile is cheaper with unlimited data so I'm sticking with them.. . Bill States though I am paying for the month of June though which clearly means pre-paid no?

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The pre- and post-paid plans are almost identical now; the only major difference is the roaming goodies included in postpaid. You wouldn't be the first to get mixed up. If you did get the wrong plan, the good news is it's relatively straightforward to switch.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The pre- and post-paid plans are almost identical now; the only major difference is the roaming goodies included in postpaid. You wouldn't be the first to get mixed up. If you did get the wrong plan, the good news is it's relatively straightforward to switch.

I have the "post paid" plan with unlimited data + 3gb of Hotspot for $70

I was just curious as why am I paying it like it was pre-paid since I thought it was a post-paid plan

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have the "post paid" plan with unlimited data + 3gb of Hotspot for $70

I was just curious as why am I paying it like it was pre-paid since I thought it was a post-paid plan

That's how T-Mobile does it. They can charge however they want. You're not going to get answers because there isn't one.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
The rates are similar. Prepaid: You have to pay in advance. Postpaid: You don't pay until the end of your monthly cycle. That is one of the main differences.

I just switched from the $30 100 minute prepaid to the Family Simple Choice plan and I didn't have to pay a dime. I have a bill on June 28th due

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
This is from the bill I just got

u4ezetap.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

demontooth

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep. I pay around $66 a month for the $70 unlimited prepaid plan. I get refills on eBay.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital