Equipment Line of Credit

babydoll25

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
T-mobile extended me a $120 line of credit 12 months into my 25 month contract. May 2010 made 12 months. In June I upgraded both lines to smartphone data plans and purchased a mytouch 3g for my secondary line. I was inadvertently charged somebody else's web connect laptop stick 18$ upgrade fee, 39.99$ monthly service and tax total $57.58 on a phone number that never ever has been associated with my acct. Furthermore I DON'T HAVE A T-MOBILE LAPTOP STICK!!!!!! I was supposed to be refunded the money. Initially I was... until the cash application team reapplied the charge. I was supposed to be charged $40 a month for three months to pay back the equipment line of credit starting in August. Now my z Nov bill is showing another $40 charge.I have a$41.58 charge on my bill for August and I already paid Oct so I paid my $120 back they say Aug charge is for the Laptop stick . I'm about to call the FCC. T-MOBILE IS DISHONEST! and their billing practices suck. Watch your bill carefully if you have T-Mobile...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy