With the T-Mobile Raphsody deal, you can use 3 devices.

CFR0628

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Just shared with my friends over on Reddit, and I thought I'd share with you here also.

For those of you who did now know, you can use the T-Mobile Raphsody feature/account on 3 devices, not just your T-Mobile phone, and even if it's not a T-Mobile device. You can use it on PC's, MP3 players, and Smart Phones. I downloaded the Raphsody software to my Windows PC today, and am enjoying music on it. You are allowed to activate/authorize 3 devices at one time.

Go to https://order.rhapsody.com/checkout/tmobile You enter your email address and give your self a password to create an account. From there it will ask you for your T-Mobile phone number to verify you are part of the T-Mobile deal, and it will SMS you a code to activate up to 3 devices. At no time does it ask you for any billing info, but it does offer you to upgrade for a few dollars more, which IMO, is not needed. The T-Mo Raphsody package is good enough.

*EDIT* you can only stream on ONE device at a time. So this isn't for sharing with friends. But it does give you the freedom to listen on more than just your phone.

Last edited:

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
3 devices seems rather limiting. Spotify gives you unlimited devices for streaming and three devices with music saved offline. Play Music gives you 10 Android devices (including offline use) and unlimited PCs. Rdio gives unlimited devices for streaming but I can't find any hard info about offline use on multiple devices.

It should be plenty for most users (tablet, phone, laptop) but it's well below average when you look at competitors.

CFR0628

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I've never used other services so I can't personally compare like you, but I do enjoy the fact that I can use my phone while driving, then hop over to my laptop when I get to work and so fourth. Also, it's "free" so I can't complain. :)

perrochingon

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
3 devices seems rather limiting. Spotify gives you unlimited devices for streaming and three devices with music saved offline. Play Music gives you 10 Android devices (including offline use) and unlimited PCs. Rdio gives unlimited devices for streaming but I can't find any hard info about offline use on multiple devices.

It should be plenty for most users (tablet, phone, laptop) but it's well below average when you look at competitors.
Play Music let's you authorize up to 10 devices but you can only stream from one device at a time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad