T-Mobile offering year of free data to Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon converts

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Great deal imo.

"Starting next week, whenever a T-Mobile Simple Choice customer throws a lifeline to a Sprint (or AT&T or Verizon) customer and brings them to the Un-carrier, both receive unlimited LTE data for a full year on T-Mobile's blazing-fast LTE network, at no additional charge. T-Mobile Simple Choice customers who already have unlimited LTE data receive a $10 credit each month for twelve months."

http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-offering-year-free-data-sprint-att-and-verizon-converts

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Confusing thing ... If I refer someone and have unlimited data I get a crappy $10 off and they get unlimited data...

Yet...

If I drop my unlimited down to 1 GB or w/e ... And refer someone .. We both get unlimited for free. So instead of me saving $10 I save $30 .... That is just odd ....

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Confusing thing ... If I refer someone and have unlimited data I get a crappy $10 off and they get unlimited data...

Yet...

If I drop my unlimited down to 1 GB or w/e ... And refer someone .. We both get unlimited for free. So instead of me saving $10 I save $30 .... That is just odd ....
I know this is old but u get ten dollars off for twelve months if u have unlimited data.

Sent from my T-Mobile Nexus 4 LTE using Tapatalk

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
This is so cool makes me want to give them a try. Verizon is good but exspensive and little data. May give them a try if i get off my moms plan.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This is so cool makes me want to give them a try. Verizon is good but exspensive and little data. May give them a try if i get off my moms plan.

Posted via the Android Central App

This deal is no longer valid. The thread was dug up from months ago. Sorry :(.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn