Jump! Trade in device?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I got my note 4 on Monday and came with thus bubble wrap bag. Now it comes with instructions and a pre paid label. I also had to print something that said it was a label and had to insert some piece of paper in it as well. Which one do I follow? Also is shipping it in that bag alone is fine?
4b9ee5107bd0376fc0ff53712cfd6903.jpg
e750ad5479327a82846aa800a12bb3e4.jpg

Also just realize I can sell the phone for more then $325.50 which is what I owe on it so can I simply not return it pay it off and sell it?
Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So I can do that? I already used jump?

Yeah should be able to I'm sure... They want the device or the device paid off. I'd call or visit a store and I'm sure you can work it out.. Just explain you'd actually rather just pay off the balance and keep the phone.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah should be able to I'm sure... They want the device or the device paid off. I'd call or visit a store and I'm sure you can work it out.. Just explain you'd actually rather just pay off the balance and keep the phone.
I have decided to just send it in and wondering what do I need to include? Do I need to just include the phone? Do I need to include the box and etc?

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Well I don't have the box any more I think .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All you need to send back is the phone along with the battery and battery cover. The box and any other accessories are yours to keep.

Sent using my iPhone 6 Plus via The Uncarrier

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
All you need to send back is the phone along with the battery and battery cover. The box and any other accessories are yours to keep.

Yes I know that ...but how do I send it back ? T- mobile sent me a lousy big bubble mailer and tells me if I don't send it back in that it might be void

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes I know that ...but how do I send it back ? T- mobile sent me a lousy big bubble mailer and tells me if I don't send it back in that it might be void

They expect to use bag provided. Personally I would use some extra packaging because as you can probably tell, that bag is begging to have have your phone broken.

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Whatever you have to package it in that will protect it. I just use a small box with paper and bubble wrap. I know its dumb but I also buy my own shipping label because T-Mobiles does not include shipping. Then I would photograph and document everything.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Whatever you have to package it in that will protect it. I just use a small box with paper and bubble wrap. I know its dumb but I also buy my own shipping label because T-Mobiles does not include shipping. Then I would photograph and document everything.

T-mobile offers their own label it's through usps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma