12-23-2014 12:09 AM
143 12345 ...
tools
    Looking at his other thread... Probably this is about that note 4 that has very small scratch that the op can't even see it unless he stare at it or this about another phone?

Sent from my phone with tapatalk
    Lol you didn't the read other threads have you ? Go read more and you'll find why I returned that phone. And btw if I couldn't see it why would I make a post about it ?

And those who are to lazy and assume I had input issues twice with my phone which is why I exchanged it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-24-2014 06:48 PM
    this is an unfortunate situation.... I'm glad T-Mobile has been nothing but amazing for me so far. Verizon was f****** atrocious!
    10-25-2014 05:04 PM
    uh... couldn't you just go to a tmobile store?
    10-25-2014 06:19 PM
    uh... couldn't you just go to a tmobile store?
    No. T-Mobile exchanges/returns must go through the same channel in which you purchased the device.

Sent using my iPhone 6 Plus via The Uncarrier
    10-25-2014 07:17 PM
    when they sent me a replacement for the defective unit, I just peeled of the ups label on the box, the return label is underneath it. yours wasn't like that?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-26-2014 01:07 AM
    when they sent me a replacement for the defective unit, I just peeled of the ups label on the box, the return label is underneath it. yours wasn't like that?

Nope....another cheap baggy and nothing under it....now I have to pay on my dime and since my bill just happened I won't get the credit till next month

10-26-2014 07:44 AM
    I am thinking about returning the note 4. Problem is I have 2 currently in my house. 1 is defective and being sent back on Tuesday and the one I currently have. I am on day 13 and wondering how I should do this?

10-26-2014 09:37 PM
    Call them and set it up to return before the 14th day.
    10-27-2014 12:53 AM
    Looking at his other thread... Probably this is about that note 4 that has very small scratch that the op can't even see it unless he stare at it or this about another phone?
    Thanks loads. There's ten minutes of my life I won't get back...
    10-27-2014 09:09 AM
    Thanks loads. There's ten minutes of my life I won't get back...
    For an unrelated issue ? Returned my old one because of input couldn't be read

10-27-2014 08:01 PM
    You mean just cancel....there is no more etf with t-mobile

10-28-2014 01:30 PM
    No. T-Mobile exchanges/returns must go through the same channel in which you purchased the device.

Not true at least in my case. I was able to exchange my LG G3 when I had a problem with it at the TMO store even though I purchased it online.

10-31-2014 12:49 PM
    T-Mobile always sends me a return label and gets the new device to me next day. I'm a happy customer.

10-31-2014 12:53 PM
    Not true at least in my case. I was able to exchange my LG G3 when I had a problem with it at the TMO store even though I purchased it online.

Did they give you a new one in store or ship you a replacement.

10-31-2014 01:41 PM

This.

My phone was 6 months old and tmobile next day delivered a new one through Samsung factory warranty.
    10-31-2014 02:48 PM
    Ugh talking to them is like talking to a wall seriously and so many hoops to do get my phone and signal booster returned
    11-03-2014 01:50 PM
    You mean just cancel....there is no more etf with t-mobile

Phone payment upon canceling is in essence an ETF.....it's just more transparent but still the same

11-08-2014 10:23 AM
    So I talked to them just now and noticed a lot of inconsistencies. This guy I spoke with said he can do a research thingy and within 48 hours I should have my results while another guy I talked with basically flat out said I have to wait 10 days for it to appear off

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    11-11-2014 12:00 AM
    Phone payment upon canceling is in essence an ETF.....it's just more transparent but still the same
    By your logic: Selling a home upon which one still owes on the mortgage, and having to pay off the remainder of the mortgage in order to complete the sale, is paying an "early termination fee"
    11-11-2014 07:14 AM
    By your logic: Selling a home upon which one still owes on the mortgage, and having to pay off the remainder of the mortgage in order to complete the sale, is paying an "early termination fee"
    No ..my point is while you don't have a contract and don't have a fee ...you still pay something if you leave so whatever you want to call it you are taking money out of your pocket to leave ....I wasn't speaking in a literal sense ....

11-11-2014 07:16 AM
    No ..my point is while you don't have a contract and don't have a fee ...you still pay something if you leave so whatever you want to call it you are taking money out of your pocket to leave ...
    Just to make sure we're on the same page: Are you talking about having to pay off the balance of the 0% loan on the purchase of a device?
    11-11-2014 09:01 AM
    Just to make sure we're on the same page: Are you talking about having to pay off the balance of the 0% loan on the purchase of a device?
    Yes

11-11-2014 09:01 AM
    Yes
    So you're annoyed they're making you finish paying off the loan for the phone you bought?

Srsly?
    11-11-2014 09:08 AM
    So you're annoyed they're making you finish paying off the loan for the phone you bought?

Srsly? http://www.LinxNet.com/misc/smilies/confused.gif
    I'm not complaining? I'm just pointing out its the same as paying an ETF.

I'm complaining about customer service

11-11-2014 09:09 AM
    I see where you're coming from, but I disagree: you owe an ETF whether you got a device from your carrier or not, and if you did, regardless of its value. There's a big difference between paying to leave and paying off your debt when you leave. They may serve similar purposes to people who don't bring their own device or buy a device at full price up front, but the new system is much more fair because it doesn't screw everyone else, or those who finance a cheaper device.
    11-11-2014 12:43 PM
143 12345 ...