Tmobile raised their data rates?

The.Walrus

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I was in the TM web site today and saw their data rates are $49.99 now?

Just last week they were $30, right?

That's more than most people pay at home for internet access.

This is getting insane...:confused:

The.Walrus

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
You are looking at broadband; which I take is with an aircard for you laptop. Go to individual plans (or perhaps family plans too)
there it is. See Here :eek:

The.Walrus

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I got the lowdown.

TM customers can get the even more plus plan of unlimited web for $25, or you can bundle talk(500 in.), text and web for 59.99.
But that is not found in their web page. Its at the store.:)

barbarianthemadserb

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I got the lowdown.

TM customers can get the even more plus plan of unlimited web for $25, or you can bundle talk(500 in.), text and web for 59.99.
But that is not found in their web page. Its at the store.:)

But, can you just get the data plan or must you also get the 500 minute phone plan?? A month ago I changed my plan when switching over from my bb9700. I told the customer rep that I only wanted the unlimited data plan and not the 500 minute phone plan I had on the bb9700. She said ok and made the changes and I even got a text message . SHe dropped the 500 minute phone plan and kept the data plan. She said the data plan would be $30. Wow I thought. SO I waited couple of days-no change. Waited until this week and still no change. Called customer service again and they know nothing about a $30 plan but they have the $49.00 plan (it is on the website for Tmobile). I spoke to three reps with no help and even went to the local Tmobile site that says I cannot get data without an additional phone plan.So I called again today and customer service said that they would give me the $49 plan and remove the 500 minute data plan. Seems like all data plans now are 49 without phone but only 30 with the 500 minute phone plan. ug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781