Tmobile raised their data rates?

The.Walrus

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I was in the TM web site today and saw their data rates are $49.99 now?

Just last week they were $30, right?

That's more than most people pay at home for internet access.

This is getting insane...:confused:

The.Walrus

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
You are looking at broadband; which I take is with an aircard for you laptop. Go to individual plans (or perhaps family plans too)
there it is. See Here :eek:

The.Walrus

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I got the lowdown.

TM customers can get the even more plus plan of unlimited web for $25, or you can bundle talk(500 in.), text and web for 59.99.
But that is not found in their web page. Its at the store.:)

barbarianthemadserb

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I got the lowdown.

TM customers can get the even more plus plan of unlimited web for $25, or you can bundle talk(500 in.), text and web for 59.99.
But that is not found in their web page. Its at the store.:)

But, can you just get the data plan or must you also get the 500 minute phone plan?? A month ago I changed my plan when switching over from my bb9700. I told the customer rep that I only wanted the unlimited data plan and not the 500 minute phone plan I had on the bb9700. She said ok and made the changes and I even got a text message . SHe dropped the 500 minute phone plan and kept the data plan. She said the data plan would be $30. Wow I thought. SO I waited couple of days-no change. Waited until this week and still no change. Called customer service again and they know nothing about a $30 plan but they have the $49.00 plan (it is on the website for Tmobile). I spoke to three reps with no help and even went to the local Tmobile site that says I cannot get data without an additional phone plan.So I called again today and customer service said that they would give me the $49 plan and remove the 500 minute data plan. Seems like all data plans now are 49 without phone but only 30 with the 500 minute phone plan. ug