T-Mobile : 2 lines for $100 (Both with unlimited data)

Inmartol13

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know for. New costumers what do you have to pay to walk out with that plan? I know I have to put a down-payment since my credit Isint great but do I have to pay my first month as well?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know for. New costumers what do you have to pay to walk out with that plan? I know I have to put a down-payment since my credit Isint great but do I have to pay my first month as well?

You may. That all really depends on your credit check. They may want you to pay up front if it doesn't hit the mark they have set.

jay_2285

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Me and my fiancée just switched to this plan today. I already had the 80 dollar simple choice unlimited everything plan but for 2 lines for 100 dollars was a better deal for us. Especially with her coming from the prepaid 2 dollar a day 2g speed plan.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile just told me that my corporate 15% discount won't apply to this plan. However, they will not remove it from my account. If I choose to change plans later I can use it again

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 via the Coconut Wireless \ooo/...

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
So, just to clarify, it's $100 for two lines with truly unlimited high-speed data, and there's no announced "end date?" As in it's not "$100 through the end of 2015" or something?
Just talked to a csr.This plan is a grandfathered unlimited plan. It is 100 for 2 lines unlimited data no throttling, 5GB Hotspot unlimited talk and text for as long as you want it. Price won't change. Only, thing is? If you have a corporate discount with your T-Mobile account? It cannot be used on this plan. When I originally signed up? They told me that it would stick. But now they are saying the plan is already discounted.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to a csr.This plan is a grandfathered unlimited plan. It is 100 for 2 lines unlimited data no throttling, 5GB Hotspot unlimited talk and text for as long as you want it. Price won't change. Only, thing is? If you have a corporate discount with your T-Mobile account? It cannot be used on this plan. When I originally signed up? They told me that it would stick. But now they are saying the plan is already discounted.

Are you sure? I read the fine print and didn't see anything about no discounts being allowed on it. I will see if my discount is gone from my bill when I get it (on the 9th-10th of January).

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure? I read the fine print and didn't see anything about no discounts being allowed on it. I will see if my discount is gone from my bill when I get it (on the 9th-10th of January).
Tmo won't remove the Corp discount from the account. However, it won't be applied to this already discounted plan is what it was said to me

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
My bill will be 128 dollars with 2 jumps. They calculated

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hm weird. I will let you know once I get my bill. I only saw this within the terms...

Unlimited Rate Plan Promotion: Minimum two lines required. Includes 5GB of capped Smartphone Mobile Hotspot tethering that cannot be upgraded. Roaming and on-network data allotments differ; 5GB SMHS includes 50 B roaming.

kgeissler

May 3, 2010
Visit site
FYI...just got my bill and my corporate discount disappeared since I switched to this plan. Called customer service and switched back. This plan would have been $129 for me and my wife. I switched back to my discounted plan. Our old plan had unlimited talk/text, unlimited data on my line and 3gb on my wife's line. With my discount it is $106. My wife only uses about 1.5GB a month, I was just switching because I thought it would be a better deal.

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
FYI...just got my bill and my corporate discount disappeared since I switched to this plan. Called customer service and switched back. This plan would have been $129 for me and my wife. I switched back to my discounted plan. Our old plan had unlimited talk/text, unlimited data on my line and 3gb on my wife's line. With my discount it is $106. My wife only uses about 1.5GB a month, I was just switching because I thought it would be a better deal.

For me it's a better deal either way.

nasc2k

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Tmobile is trying to screw me over with this promotional plan. I was supposed to be paying 220 a month with 2 unlimited lines and 3 lines with caps. I tried to switch 3 lines in from my old account with the 3 lines that I opened up. They added the 3 lines but never removed 3 lines, so they tried to charge me 340 for 8 lines. After battling them for two weeks I finally got them to take those 3 extra lines off and put me back on the promotional plan for 220 a month. The manager of the store I signed up with told me that he got me 100 credit for my plan for the next few months to apologize. Now the next bill comes in for 360 for only 5 lines. I raise a fire with their customer care and they end up telling me that only the store manager can approve that change. I call the store manager, he makes a few calls, then tells me it's all good. I check my bill, and it's the same exact charges only I have been credited 100, bringing me down to 260. Not at all what we agreed on and I most likely will for sure have to call again next month. Really thinking of switching away from this bs. Anyone else deal with something like this?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Tmobile is trying to screw me over with this promotional plan. I was supposed to be paying 220 a month with 2 unlimited lines and 3 lines with caps. I tried to switch 3 lines in from my old account with the 3 lines that I opened up. They added the 3 lines but never removed 3 lines, so they tried to charge me 340 for 8 lines. After battling them for two weeks I finally got them to take those 3 extra lines off and put me back on the promotional plan for 220 a month. The manager of the store I signed up with told me that he got me 100 credit for my plan for the next few months to apologize. Now the next bill comes in for 360 for only 5 lines. I raise a fire with their customer care and they end up telling me that only the store manager can approve that change. I call the store manager, he makes a few calls, then tells me it's all good. I check my bill, and it's the same exact charges only I have been credited 100, bringing me down to 260. Not at all what we agreed on and I most likely will for sure have to call again next month. Really thinking of switching away from this bs. Anyone else deal with something like this?

Not me -- but I didn't swap in additional lines from another account. I simply just called and had my plan changed to it. Bill is right where it should be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams