I haven't used my service at all in this billing period which ends tomorrow and wondering first off how do I get my bill since I did paperless and how would I pay for it since I don't have checks and usually pay through the website. Also can I get them to not charge me anything because I didn't use the service at all ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-22-2014 06:42 PM
    You would want to chat with them or call them on that last question.

As for the others, use the wireless number that you ported and register for an account online and you can see everything there.

Sent from my iPhone 6 128GB SG using Tapatalk
    12-22-2014 11:44 PM
    You would want to chat with them or call them on that last question.

As for the others, use the wireless number that you ported and register for an account online and you can see everything there.

Sent from my iPhone 6 128GB SG using Tapatalk
    Yeah but it says I closed my account when I try to sign in

12-23-2014 07:53 AM
    Carriers will typically send you a final paper statement even if you were signed up for paperless billing before. If you can't pay by check you can always pay in store or over the phone.

If you weren't going to use your service this month you should have cancelled earlier. You might be able to get them to refund it by talking to them but they certainly have no obligation to do so.
    akutch34 likes this.
    12-23-2014 08:22 AM
    Carriers will typically send you a final paper statement even if you were signed up for paperless billing before. If you can't pay by check you can always pay in store or over the phone.

If you weren't going to use your service this month you should have cancelled earlier. You might be able to get them to refund it by talking to them but they certainly have no obligation to do so.
    Ok I wasn't sure about that

And I couldn't cancel . I had a $621 EIP on my account I wasn't going to pay for because I don't physically have the phone and returned it to them .....it's their fault I waited a month and a half

12-23-2014 10:45 AM