03-08-2015 08:37 PM
101 12345
tools
    And I've talked to maybe 3 or 4? All separate issues. All handled. So no issues on customer service here .
    I've talked to 30 on one issue ....total around 40?

Even getting a signal booster was a chore ....they promised they would send one but they never did and then called again and got them to give me free rush shipping which had to be charged to me on my cc and refunded by bill credit ... Sending that back took forever as well . Took me like 4-7 tries to get a label for it and they never sent one. One guy said it was impossible to email me one but eventually one guy easily emailed me it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-01-2015 02:45 PM
    I've talked to 30 on one issue ....total around 40?

Even getting a signal booster was a chore ....they promised they would send one but they never did and then called again and got them to give me free rush shipping which had to be charged to me on my cc and refunded by bill credit ... Sending that back took forever as well . Took me like 4-7 tries to get a label for it and they never sent one. One guy said it was impossible to email me one but eventually one guy easily emailed me it

That sucks. I didn't have an issue getting anything.. even when coming back after leaving to Verizon. As I said before .. it can differ for sure :P.
    03-01-2015 02:50 PM
    That sucks. I didn't have an issue getting anything.. even when coming back after leaving to Verizon. As I said before .. it can differ for sure :P.
    Yeah but defer by talking to over 40 for 2 separate issues in total ? I'll take difference in 1 -5 different ones but 40? Come on that is a lot of people I've spoken to .... Anyways back on the topic they outright say they have the fastest data network which means everywhere specially when they don't use a disclaimer like how Verizon does sourcing root metrics in saying they are the most reliable. You can think what you want on that but at least they use a source unlike t-mobile who sprouts it like fact at least in their advertising, they want to use open signal but forget to mention it on their website or anywhere else like TV ads ?

Here at least they put it in plain view they have a source to back up that claim.

03-01-2015 02:59 PM
    Yeah but defer by talking to over 40 for 2 separate issues in total ? I'll take difference in 1 -5 different ones but 40? Come on that is a lot of people I've spoken to .... Anyways back on the topic they outright say they have the fastest data network which means everywhere specially when they don't use a disclaimer like how Verizon does sourcing root metrics in saying they are the most reliable. You can think what you want on that but at least they use a source unlike t-mobile who sprouts it like fact at least in their advertising, they want to use open signal but forget to mention it on their website or anywhere else like TV ads ?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...2bfc01e14d.jpg

Here at least they put it in plain view they have a source to back up that claim.

There really isn't much to discuss. As we said they claim that on other sources .. NOT Root Metrics. So therefore .. it won't match what Root Metrics says. I am not sure how else we can explain that. So of course it won't ever add up.

And also AT&T says the strongest signal yet you just posted in that screenshot Verizon says they are ? So . .How does that add up? Easily -- AT&T is pulling from somewhere else besides Root Metrics.
    03-01-2015 03:01 PM
    There really isn't much to discuss. As we said they claim that on other sources .. NOT Root Metrics. So therefore .. it won't match what Root Metrics says. I am not sure how else we can explain that. So of course it won't ever add up.

And also AT&T says the strongest signal yet you just posted in that screenshot Verizon says they are ? So . .How does that add up? Easily -- AT&T is pulling from somewhere else besides Root Metrics.
    Yeah but Verizon uses a source and tells me that source and at the very least a disclaimer .....t-mobile doesn't use any type of disclaimer and sprouting it as fact. AT&T uses a disclaimer at least though isn't using a source other then their own

03-01-2015 03:06 PM
    Yeah but Verizon uses a source and tells me that source and at the very least a disclaimer .....t-mobile doesn't use any type of disclaimer and sprouting it as fact. AT&T uses a disclaimer at least though isn't using a source other then their own

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...2f3c260b88.jpg

So AT&T can use their own information and T-Mobile can't use theirs? Also T-Mobile does have a disclaimer .. on Download speeds only.
    03-01-2015 03:13 PM
    See you're looking at Root Metrics and T-Mobile is looking strictly at Ookla results -- nothing else. As stated here. Customer Data Proves T-Mobile Network Now Fastest 4G LTE in the U.S. | T-Mobile Newsroom

Companies pulling from different sources. Of course AT&T won't pull from Root Metrics .. because they can't then say they have the best signal .. and they want to .. so they will pull elsewhere.
    03-01-2015 03:16 PM
    So AT&T can use their own information and T-Mobile can't use theirs? Also T-Mobile does have a disclaimer .. on Download speeds only.

Here is their "disclaimer" nowhere does it says how they got this statistic. All it talks about is download speed. Nowhere does it say they got it out of their heads , open signal , root metric , this or that , their own internal testing or etc.

03-01-2015 03:17 PM
    See you're looking at Root Metrics and T-Mobile is looking strictly at Ookla results -- nothing else. As stated here. Customer Data Proves T-Mobile Network Now Fastest 4G LTE in the U.S. | T-Mobile Newsroom

Companies pulling from different sources. Of course AT&T won't pull from Root Metrics .. because they can't then say they have the best signal .. and they want to .. so they will pull elsewhere.
    Yeah if your digging through but nowhere does it say that on their website advertising or ads on TV

03-01-2015 03:18 PM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...8c50ed844b.jpg

Here is their "disclaimer" nowhere does it says how they got this statistic. All it talks about is download speed. Nowhere does it say they got it out of their heads , open signal , root metric , this or that , their own internal testing or etc.

And how does AT&T's say they got the stat?
    03-01-2015 03:20 PM
    And how does AT&T's say they got the stat?
    Idk but at least they put a disclaimer based on a claim . T-mobile does nothing of that sort on theirs .

03-01-2015 03:21 PM
    Idk but at least they put a disclaimer based on a claim . T-mobile does nothing of that sort on theirs .

See you don't know. But you're okay with AT&T doing it and not T-Mobile? That isn't very fair.

Edit - And T-Mobile does claim it .. on Download Speed only.
    03-01-2015 03:23 PM
    See you don't know. But you're okay with AT&T doing it and not T-Mobile? That isn't very fair.

Edit - And T-Mobile does claim it .. on Download Speed only.
    Claim what? Not even using a source or anything . They are claiming the fastest data network for downloads ? They don't disclaim it's an average or anything ....just they have The fastest data network. AT&T at very least claims it's an average . I have an issue with AT&T claiming that as well but they claim based on national average of signal . T-Mobile claims they are the fastest .

03-01-2015 03:27 PM
    Claim what? Not even using a source or anything . They are claiming the fastest data network for downloads ? They don't disclaim it's an average or anything ....just they have The fastest data network. AT&T at very least claims it's an average . I have an issue with AT&T claiming that as well but they claim based on national average of signal . T-Mobile claims they are the fastest .

AT&T isn't claiming a source but says strongest LTE and you're okay with it.

T-Mobile isn't claiming a source but says fastest on download speeds only but you're not okay with it.

Sorry that .. just isn't fair.
    03-01-2015 03:29 PM
    AT&T isn't claiming a source but says strongest LTE and you're okay with it.

T-Mobile isn't claiming a source but says fastest on download speeds only but you're not okay with it.

Sorry that .. just isn't fair.
    AT&T claims national average

T-Mobile claims point blank fastest data network on download speed .

I'm not ok with it but they claim national average . T-Mobile doesn't . AT&T also backs it up with their network .....t-Mobile it might be true if you happen to have service and even then you might not get high speeds ( Yankee stadium )

03-01-2015 03:31 PM
    I am done with this thread. I am one for discussing but .. I can point out other carriers do the exact thing you claim to hate .. and you are okay with it. That simply shows you're trying to make T-Mobile look bad only because you had a bad experience and you want everyone to think that is how it is for them .. even if we prove time and time again it isn't for everyone.

Have a good one.
    oscari likes this.
    03-01-2015 03:33 PM
    I am done with this thread. I am one for discussing but .. I can point out other carriers do the exact thing you claim to hate .. and you are okay with it. That simply shows you're trying to make T-Mobile look badly only because you had a bad experience and you want everyone to think that is how it is for them .. even if we prove time and time again it isn't for everyone.

Have a good one.

I don't love any carrier but t-mobile is the worse ....hiding behind lies and lies and lies . Horrible customer service and if I have to call 30 times to fix one issue that's not good , claim highest data speeds yet I barely break 20 Mbps anywhere I went , claiming no contracts but hiding behind finance charges which btw it is cheaper to buy an iPhone 6 16gb on a 2 year contract and just pay the ETF since its $200 + $350 ETF( $550) vs $649.99 for full retail and hiding behind the we care about the consumer baloney they are selling people . If they were so pro consumer they would of solved my issue the first time not the 30th. They are just like any big company ....a greedy big company going after the dollar bill

03-01-2015 03:41 PM
    Here are two screen caps. Both are early morning hours when both carriers should have the best speeds. One is T-Mobile and the other AT&T. I had to cancel my phone service through AT&T because of dropped calls and this kind of data performance at my house. Only T-Mobile can get me LTE at my house and at these incredible speeds consistently. Verizon could get me the AT&T equivalent LTE but only at night so I dropped them as well.How is t-mobile network the fastest ?-img_4673.jpgHow is t-mobile network the fastest ?-screenshot_2015-02-01-04-15-31.jpg
    03-01-2015 05:48 PM
    Here are two screen caps. Both are early morning hours when both carriers should have the best speeds. One is T-Mobile and the other AT&T. I had to cancel my phone service through AT&T because of dropped calls and this kind of data performance at my house. Only T-Mobile can get me LTE at my house and at these incredible speeds consistently. Verizon could get me the AT&T equivalent LTE but only at night so I dropped them as well.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4673.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	219.0 KB 
ID:	165393Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-01-04-15-31.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	206.5 KB 
ID:	165394
    My only screen cap of data speed I have left from t-mobile is this at 4 Mbps and I was outside with full bars

My service with Verizon inside my apartment which isn't carrier friendly but I get a solid connection for calls with AT&T and Verizon. I averaged 14 Mbps with AT&T in my apartment. This is my Verizon speed test just taken inside

03-01-2015 06:06 PM
    Frankly, if we are looking at RootMetrics for speed, we need to be looking at something similar for customer service (JD Power?) to rank TMO overall, nationwide.
    03-01-2015 06:12 PM
    It all depends on location. When AT&T first activated LTE here in Broomfield Colorado two summers ago, I would get about 40Mbps around town but near zero at my house. Their speed soon went down to about 10Mbps around my town and still near zero at my house.

T-Mobile has only gotten better. Places where I got no data, now have solid LTE, and my speeds keep getting faster.

And customer service is top notch on T-Mobile when I have post paid as I do. When I had prepaid it was just plain bad and it was outsourced.
    03-01-2015 06:13 PM
    It all depends on location. When AT&T first activated LTE here in Broomfield Colorado two summers ago, I would get about 40Mbps around town but near zero at my house. Their speed soon went down to about 10Mbps around my town and still near zero at my house.

T-Mobile has only gotten better. Places where I got no data, now have solid LTE, and my speeds keep getting faster.

And customer service is top notch on T-Mobile when I have post paid as I do. When I had prepaid it was just plain bad and it was outsourced.

I was on post paid and I had to call them at least 30 times for one issue and spoken to over 40-50 people for the life of being on t-mobile for only 8 months.

Outside I typically averaged 4 Mbps to around 20 Mbps tops . The highest I've seen was 39 Mbps but far beyond the average. At home I got zero.

Frankly, if we are looking at RootMetrics for speed, we need to be looking at something similar for customer service (JD Power?) to rank TMO overall, nationwide.
    I had to call them 30 times and talked to 30 different reps about one issue .. Took them 2 months to figure out I returned a device 2 months ago. I wonder if that warrants great customer service

03-01-2015 06:22 PM
    I was on post paid and I had to call them at least 30 times for one issue and spoken to over 40-50 people for the life of being on t-mobile for only 8 months.

Outside I typically averaged 4 Mbps to around 20 Mbps tops . The highest I've seen was 39 Mbps but far beyond the average. At home I got zero.

I had to call them 30 times and talked to 30 different reps about one issue .. Took them 2 months to figure out I returned a device 2 months ago. I wonder if that warrants great customer service

Maybe the T-Mobile CS reps just didn't like you or your attitude?

Last time I called T-Mobile was two weeks ago after buying my Gear S watch at my local T-Mobile store. The watch wasn't displaying it's phone number in the about section. The guy asked how long ago it was activated and I told him an hour. He said just wait a little while and it will eventually show up and it did, Saying thank you and please go a long way. You can't call while you are upset.
    lsmachado likes this.
    03-01-2015 06:55 PM
    Maybe the T-Mobile CS reps just didn't like you or your attitude?

Last time I called T-Mobile was two weeks ago after buying my Gear S watch at my local T-Mobile store. The watch wasn't displaying it's phone number in the about section. The guy asked how long ago it was activated and I told him an hour. He said just wait a little while and it will eventually show up and it did, Saying thank you and please go a long way. You can't call while you are upset.
    Lol I didn't show them a rude attitude at all . Got frustrated toward the end but I know how the system works ...being rude to them they have little incentive to actually help you . These people were nice but said they would do something and nothing actually happened or outright lied to me. I've actually had a fantastic customer service experience so far with Verizon and I've heard horror stories about them

03-01-2015 06:58 PM
    Lol I didn't show them a rude attitude at all . Got frustrated toward the end but I know how the system works ...being rude to them they have little incentive to actually help you . These people were nice but said they would do something and nothing actually happened or outright lied to me. I've actually had a fantastic customer service experience so far with Verizon and I've heard horror stories about them

Enjoy Verizon. They got where they are from being good. I just couldn't get LTE at my house which makes a carrier worthless to me.

You had a bad experience with T-Mobile, others don't. Except that and move on. Do you really have to keep insisting that they are bad for everyone when many people have excellent service? Stop wasting a part of your day today talking about something that no longer has a part in your life. Your experience isn't mine or many others.
    Almeuit, lsmachado, oscari and 3 others like this.
    03-01-2015 07:06 PM
101 12345