T-Mobile's April Fools Joke

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
That was really funny to me till I saw T-Moble was giving a donation to that fake Humane Society of the United States. The Humane Society of the United States has zero dog or cat shelters. HSUS has the right name to sucker most of the donations people send in to help dogs and cats. HSUS only give true dog & cat shelters less than 1% of their total donations income people send in. HSUS prevents true dog & cat shelters from getting hundreds of millions of dollars a year in donation to help real shelters save dogs and cats.

Check out this watch dog site called Humanewatch.org that is dedicated to get people to send their money to true pet shelters and not to HSUS.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That was really funny to me till I saw T-Moble was giving a donation to that fake Humane Society of the United States. The Humane Society of the United States has zero dog or cat shelters. HSUS has the right name to sucker most of the donations people send in to help dogs and cats. HSUS only give true dog & cat shelters less than 1% of their total donations income people send in. HSUS prevents true dog & cat shelters from getting hundreds of millions of dollars a year in donation to help real shelters save dogs and cats.

Check out this watch dog site called Humanewatch.org that is dedicated to get people to send their money to true pet shelters and not to HSUS.

That's interesting. So are local Humane Societies not directly affiliated with the Humane Society of the US?

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
That's interesting. So are local Humane Societies not directly affiliated with the Humane Society of the US?

This is my last post on HSUS here and it isn't off topic since T-Mobile is giving them $10,000 donation that makes me angry as a T-Mobile customer. However this isn't the right forum for this stuff.

Don't confuse HSUS ( Humane Society of the United States) with any of the local animal shelters that do a good job in your area. HSUS doesn't own any animal shelters and give less than 1% of their donations help animals in direct support of care to animals. HSUS has no veterinary clinics. HSUS CEO, Wayne Pacelle, has suggested that he would be happy to see pets wiped off the face of the earth: "We have no problems with the extinction of domestic animals. They are creations of human selective breeding."

HSUS's CEO Wayne Pacelle’s goal is to advance the vegan agenda of animal “liberation” by engaging in massive fundraising campaigns to raise the money necessary for his expensive and destructive attacks.

https://www.activistfacts.com/person/3366-wayne-pacelle/

The HSUS has historically bragged about their 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, one of the most trust-worthy charity evaluators in the game. Recently, HSUS were downgraded to a 3-star rating and now their rating has been completely revoked, a "Donor Advisory" warning taking its place. According to Charity Navigator, a “Donor Advisory” means that “serious concerns have been raised about this charity which prevents the issuance of a star rating.” Charity Navigator gave HSUS a Donor Advisory which it their legal way of staying don't give them money without getting sued by HSUS.

In June, the Charity Navigator donor advisory warning went public.

HumaneWatch.org : “The advisory notifies website visitors of the $15.75 million settlement of a racketeering and bribery lawsuit that HSUS was a part of last month.”

Charity Navigator Rating - The Humane Society of the United States

Then This from Awesome Ocean;

Breaking: HSUS Loses Charity Rating

Huffington Post " Please Don't Give to the US Humane Society if You Care About Pets"

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173