phones still not sshiping

jonmeskeete

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with Mobile taking a long time to ship phones I purchased 3 new handsets and a new contract this past Sunday 01/02/2011 and payed fro the overnight upgrade in shipping the order is still pending when I check it on line and when I call all I get from Mobile is that there is a problem on there end and that it will take 24 to 48 hours to resolve. It is almost 48 hours now and when I check the order on line it still say pending.:confused:

jonmeskeete

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
waited and waited

well it has been 9 days know and they still have not sent me my phones and the order was still in the pending status. so I eneded up going to a local t-mobile store and got them there I then called t-mobile and they said that the order was shiped. well I called again today and they said the order still had not shiped and that they would cancell it bu the store would probably not be able to match what they were offering on line.

Well not only did the store match the plan that they offered me online they gave me a 50.00 rebate more per phone than they were going to give me on line

If I ever have problem or need to do more tranactions with t-mobile I will definatly not contact there customer servivce I will go to the store that is located near me they ere great unlike the cutomer service dept at T-mobile itself. all the staff at the store was extreamly helpfull and all that I spoke to were apologetic for how badly i was treated from the main office

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463