Jump On Demand Question

austindiconti

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Okay so recently I helped a friend of mine try and transition to the new JUMP on demand plan. Now they currently have the JUMP plan where as long as you pay 50% of the phone cost then you can upgrade(basically keep the phone for a year). Now from what it seems is that with JUMP on demand, is that even though it hasn't been quite one year yet, they should still be able to trade in their current phone and be able to transition to the new JUMP on demand plan, no?

When we got to the store the sales rep basically said that they would have to pay off the remaining cost of the phone then they could transition, however isn't that the point of giving them the phone back?

If you look here...

[link removed by mod]

the last question seems to prove that if we just turn in the phone then we should just be able to transition to the new plan. Maybe I'm crazy but that's what I get out of it. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Okay so recently I helped a friend of mine try and transition to the new JUMP on demand plan. Now they currently have the JUMP plan where as long as you pay 50% of the phone cost then you can upgrade(basically keep the phone for a year). Now from what it seems is that with JUMP on demand, is that even though it hasn't been quite one year yet, they should still be able to trade in their current phone and be able to transition to the new JUMP on demand plan, no?

When we got to the store the sales rep basically said that they would have to pay off the remaining cost of the phone then they could transition, however isn't that the point of giving them the phone back?

If you look here...

[link removed by mod]

the last question seems to prove that if we just turn in the phone then we should just be able to transition to the new plan. Maybe I'm crazy but that's what I get out of it. Any help is appreciated!

If you are jump eligible then you can switch to jump on demand and get a new phone up to 3 times a year. Biggest difference is you're leasing the phone, so you won't ever own it unless you buy it out

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

If you look here...

[link removed by mod]

You can once you upgrade, you can't just switch to it though. The reason is not all phones qualify for jump on demand and the terms and agreement are different. It's a lease whereas current jump it's just financing.

5ea97ba52dec193d94d313415353aeb4.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge via the Uncarrier

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12