Unlimited plan rate increase

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
They probably looked at some metrics... Single UL users might account for the bulk of the big data users so they got a bump.

I'm not going to dump on them too hard, they are trying to do what they can to give the best value but still make money. The 4 unlimited plan is a crazy good deal, and they aren't pulling underhanded tricks like adding line access fees.

Prices go up, this is unavoidable but necessary. They still undercut the competition, often by significant amounts. But it won't always be peaches and cream.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I was using the two unlimited lines for $100 since February and switched my plan about a month ago. I went with the four lines for $120 with 10GB data for each. It just seemed like a much better deal to me.

The only time I ever used more than 10GB in one month was when I would tether.

So I had the two lines for $100 and then would occasionally renew my old $30 100 minutes/5GB sim and now I get four lines for what I was paying before to get three.

When I called to switch planes, the first CSR acts like I was losing such a big deal and wanted to know why I wanted to switch. I hung up and called right back and this time the agent switched me with no problems. I already had lots of extra sims so I had all the phones running within minutes.

I really love T-Mobile. They are truly the best carrier for me out here in Colorado.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87