04-18-2016 02:18 PM
81 1234
tools
    Oh no company is ever going to say that, but I understand you wanting that. I'm that way too.

It still doesn't show you submitted it on the rebate page? Rebates don't have to be submitted online, they can always be done email also.
    01-10-2016 06:00 PM
    Oh no company is ever going to say that, but I understand you wanting that. I'm that way too.

It still doesn't show you submitted it on the rebate page? Rebates don't have to be submitted online, they can always be done email also.
    Not a rebate that I had to submit via email, the reimbursement for Sprint ETF/phone payment. Due to both being on the same line, the switch2t-mobile website says to send an email as opposed to submitting online.
    01-10-2016 06:28 PM
    Right I understand. When I was getting ready to submit my paperwork for everything, they told me I could do it online or email.

They didn't mean rebate but meant refund.
    01-10-2016 06:37 PM
    Right I understand. When I was getting ready to submit my paperwork for everything, they told me I could do it online or email.

They didn't mean rebate but meant refund.
    Gotcha. Yeah they told me if I submitted online it may not process correctly so to be sure to email. I guess I'll see how much follow up has to happen in about 7 weeks.

On another note, my service ticket has been open for 21 days now and 7 days in escalated status. I'll probably wait until Friday to ask for another update.
    01-11-2016 12:34 PM
    Well call around week 5 or 6 to check. Most people get it back in 4-5 weeks. Mine took 8 but I didn't call and check until the 8th week when I didn't see the "processing" status change. They said then I should have called earlier. They had to manually enter it again and approve it.
    anon(782252) likes this.
    01-11-2016 12:52 PM
    Good idea. I set a calendar reminder for exactly 5 weeks and I'll follow up then.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    01-11-2016 01:45 PM
    Well, still no resolution on my open ticket but my $1,000 port in credit hit this morning. That's one less thing to worry about I guess.
    jacker likes this.
    01-12-2016 12:24 PM
    Well I hope my port in credit hits soon. We only had 2 lines, and this will be the 2nd bill I'm paying. If it's not on this one I'll be calling to make sure.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-12-2016 10:38 PM
    Well I hope my port in credit hits soon. We only had 2 lines, and this will be the 2nd bill I'm paying. If it's not on this one I'll be calling to make sure.

I joined T-Mobile on December 5th if that helps you with a timeframe for checking on your credit.
    01-12-2016 11:19 PM
    The credit hit last night or this morning. Love seeing a negative balance!

anon(782252) likes this.
    01-13-2016 08:45 PM
    Yeah, I guess I'll include him. I tweeted T-Mobile and T-Mobile help twice today with no response.

I called customer care tonight, got transferred to tech support and was told flat out that since I hadn't been given a case number there was no way it could be tracked. What kind of company doesn't notate the customer account with case numbers? So now, I'm going to apparently have 3 open tickets because the tech was opening a new case tonight and would call me tomorrow with the number. So opening a case doesn't immediately generate a case number? Wow.

And so much for the tech 5 days ago that told me he would get my issue handled and call me back.

And then to top things off, I discovered the rep at the store that opened my account didn't activate data on one of my lines. Fortunately customer care was able to fix that quickly and fortunately that line mainly uses the phone as a phone.
    Have your tweets to TMO & John Legere included the names of these useless lying reps? FWIW, last week I visited 3 Sprint stores for info on phones/plans, and I needed a sanitizing bath and new pants after each visit.
    01-14-2016 10:35 AM
    Have your tweets to TMO & John Legere included the names of these useless lying reps? FWIW, last week I visited 3 Sprint stores for info on phones/plans, and I needed a sanitizing bath and new pants after each visit.
    No, I didn't bother putting their names out there because I only had first names which wouldn't help to much in a huge company. And at the time I didn't know that this was going to drag out this long.

Don't even get me started on Sprint. I ripped some poor phone rep up one side and down the other a few days ago. His manager, who I asked to speak to repeatedly, wouldn't even get on the phone.
    01-14-2016 12:28 PM
    Just to update...

Ticket has been open for 24 days, 10 days in escalated status, and its been 37 days since I first contacted T-Mobile about this issue.

Still no resolution, the ticket is being 'worked on', no time frame for completion. The rep is going to reach out to me next week instead of me having to follow up.
    jacker likes this.
    01-14-2016 12:33 PM
    Well no movement on my ticket but I got my confirmation email today that my reimbursement for final Sprint bill has been approved and should see the gift card in 4 weeks or less.
    jacker likes this.
    01-15-2016 06:33 PM
    Just to update, the ticket has now been open for 29 days, 15 days in escalated status.

The rep did send me a DM this morning like she said she would. Apparently the ticket has been assigned to an engineer now. The rep asked if they could get it done this week but naturally they can't guarantee anything. She said she would follow up again in 2 days.
    01-19-2016 01:05 PM
    Ticket has been open for 31 days now, 17 days in escalated status, and it has been a whopping 44 days since I first contacted T-Mobile about this issue.

The only positive going right now as far as this open ticket is concerned is that I have a rep on Twitter DM that is doing a great job following up with me.

Update: Apparently they won't tell the rep exactly what day they assigned the ticket to an engineer but she did confirm that it had been assigned on the 14th. So, that ticket has been in a state of 'being worked on' by an engineer for 7 days.
    01-21-2016 04:43 PM
    And the saga continues...

Ticket has been open for 42 days now, 28 days in escalated status and its been 55 days since I first contacted T-Mobile about this issue.

The rep that was sending me DM's with updates stopped and I had to follow up once again. A new rep picked up the communication and has done pretty good. Supposed to contact me tomorrow so we will see.

I was told 18 days ago that the ticket has been assigned to an engineer. For whatever reason it took 13 days for said engineer to actually start working on the ticket. So supposedly they have been working on it for 5 days now and still no resolution.
    02-01-2016 09:33 AM
    I'm frankly astounded by how difficult it is for them to fix what should be a simple thing. Maybe if you call in and take advantage of the new data buckets, it'll trigger something and fix it.

anon(782252) likes this.
    02-04-2016 09:13 PM
    I'm frankly astounded by how difficult it is for them to fix what should be a simple thing. Maybe if you call in and take advantage of the new data buckets, it'll trigger something and fix it.

Well, I did contact executive care thru Twitter DM about going from my current 6GB plan to the 10GB option since it was the same price. They said sure, no problem, it will take effect on your next billing cycle, which is in 3 days for me. Took less than 5 minutes to get this done so that was great not having to place a phone call and I can see it pending in my account.

As for the ticket issue, yeah, it's pretty much a laughing situation now. I don't really get it. I can't blame executive care because for the most part they have been helpful and all I can do is trust they are doing everything they can. They tell me they are calling the help desk and then send me a message giving me the latest update.

With that said, however trivial this issue is, it's still a feature of my account that should work if I need it.

The ticket has been open for 45 days now, 31 days in escalated status, and supposedly an engineer has been working on it for 8 days now. As of this morning, still no resolution.

I am supposed to get another update tomorrow so I guess we'll see what happens. Although they can't tell me anything I don't already know because I check my account everyday to see if I can change the permissions.

I will probably start showing some more irritation about how long this has been going on. I've now received my reimbursement gift card and my credit for switching has posted. Might be time to mention how much time I've wasted following up on this issue and see what they will do.
    02-04-2016 11:03 PM
    Another day, still no results. Follow up DM came from executive care, still being worked on, they will follow up again on Tuesday.

I asked for a supervisor from the Help Desk to contact me but that's apparently an internal department that doesn't speak to customers.

So an engineer has been actively working on this ticket for 9 days, the ticket has been open for 46 days and the ticket has been in escalated status for 32 days.
    02-05-2016 03:06 PM
    It just can't be that difficult and I don't work in the industry, but I do manage other systems in IT, within Healthcare. It has to be a simple flag that the same guy just glosses over, maybe a new set of eyes will solve it.

For instance, no one at tmobile can explain why even you look at data usage on a desktop browser, it will not show you the time stamp, only date. However, do the same thing in a mobile browser (or desktop emulating mobile), you get the same info plus the time I'm which data is/was used.

Ask for a 2nd person to look at it. Heck, might be a simple Javascript thing based on a hypen of something like that in your name. You might be even able to troubleshoot it yourself using the f12 console in Internet Explorer. Maybe when running that, it'll show where the error breaks.

Heck, if it'll help you out, shoot me a pm on here (we can do pms right?) and I'll do a webex with you if you have time this weekend. Or just email me with the same username at Gmail. Then we'll both go ask tmobile for a credit. ๐Ÿ˜

anon(782252) likes this.
    02-05-2016 11:00 PM
    It just can't be that difficult and I don't work in the industry, but I do manage other systems in IT, within Healthcare. It has to be a simple flag that the same guy just glosses over, maybe a new set of eyes will solve it.

For instance, no one at tmobile can explain why even you look at data usage on a desktop browser, it will not show you the time stamp, only date. However, do the same thing in a mobile browser (or desktop emulating mobile), you get the same info plus the time I'm which data is/was used.

Ask for a 2nd person to look at it. Heck, might be a simple Javascript thing based on a hypen of something like that in your name. You might be even able to troubleshoot it yourself using the f12 console in Internet Explorer. Maybe when running that, it'll show where the error breaks.

Heck, if it'll help you out, shoot me a pm on here (we can do pms right?) and I'll do a webex with you if you have time this weekend. Or just email me with the same username at Gmail. Then we'll both go ask tmobile for a credit. ๐Ÿ˜

Ha-ha, I appreciate the offer but I'm just gonna ride it out and see exactly how long it takes them to get it fixed.
    I can understand if they are truly baffled by and just can't figure it out. It happens and I get that.

But what I don't get is the lack of sense of urgency for a ticket that has been open for over 45 days. And then why did it take 13 days from the time it was assigned to an engineer for that engineer to actually start working on it? Why assign it if it's just going to sit in a queue?

I feel like the Help Desk is providing not so truthful information about what is actually happening with the ticket.
    02-06-2016 12:12 PM
    I'm starting to feel like I have to babysit my account on a daily basis.

Yesterday, my move from 6gb to 10gb took place as it was supposed to. I didn't have a chance yesterday to look at my account so I did so first thing this morning. First thing I see is an alert that one of my lines isn't on a data plan. I look and sure enough my 5th line doesn't have data activated. Sent a DM and it was fixed but this also happened when I signed up for service.

I'm wondering if they just need to delete my account and start over.

As for the service ticket, still not fixed. I'm supposed to get a follow up tomorrow from executive care.

An engineer has been working on it for 12 days now, the ticket has been open for 49 days now and in escalated status for 35 days.
    02-08-2016 01:56 PM
    So after 13 days of 'its being worked on by an engineer' the follow up from executive care today was they have figured out part of the problem. Great right?

Not so much. Now they are opening a ticket so an engineer can fix what they think is the problem.

Wow.

So an engineer took 13 days to identify the problem and now a new ticket so another engineer can fix the problem.

Can't wait to see how long this takes. If they follow the same sense of urgency, maybe this will be resolved by the time March rolls around.
    02-09-2016 06:34 PM
    Now 9 days into ' had to open a ticket to fix it' and still not fixed. The executive care rep that was following up with me on Tuesdays and Fridays has failed to contact me at all this week. I just sent a DM to executive care so we will see if someone responds.

Ticket has now been open for 59 days without resolution. Amazing.
    02-18-2016 07:28 PM
81 1234