04-18-2016 02:18 PM
81 ... 234
tools
    Neither one of my lines had data attached to them after the upgrade from 6 to 10 gigs. I had even chatted online when I saw 2 line items being removed and only 1 being added. But according to them everything would be fine.

My sister switched from ATT to T-Mobile and got in on the 10 gig plan, and all 3 of her lines were missing data. Sounds to me like they had something missing on that particular profile that auto added the data plan when selecting the plan. I'm going to guess that a lot of people are going to be upset soon and we'll see/hear more about it.

Sorry you're having such a difficult time with that. I can't imagine if I'd be that patient.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-19-2016 09:45 PM
    Neither one of my lines had data attached to them after the upgrade from 6 to 10 gigs. I had even chatted online when I saw 2 line items being removed and only 1 being added. But according to them everything would be fine.

My sister switched from ATT to T-Mobile and got in on the 10 gig plan, and all 3 of her lines were missing data. Sounds to me like they had something missing on that particular profile that auto added the data plan when selecting the plan. I'm going to guess that a lot of people are going to be upset soon and we'll see/hear more about it.

Sorry you're having such a difficult time with that. I can't imagine if I'd be that patient.

Posted via the Android Central App
    When I did the upgrade to the 10 GB promotion my wife's line lost data and had to get it restored. The new line took five days to get the data working.
    02-20-2016 07:18 AM
    So I did get a response the other day from executive care but from a different rep. I've now had 2 different reps that said they would follow up with me until this issue is resolved. Both did a good job for about 2 weeks and then disappeared. So now I'm on to rep #3 who said she would follow up with me on Fridays. I guess we will see what happens.

Still no resolution yet.

It's been 13 days since someone identified part of the problem and sent it to another engineer to fix. Ticket has been open for 63 days.
    02-22-2016 02:20 PM
    And the saga continues.

Got a follow up yesterday and was told that a new ticket for the issue has now been opened due to the amount of time it has taken to get this resolved. The new ticket was immediately escalated as well.

No idea what to think about this. Either this will allow a fresh set of eyes on the issue or just burying a ticket # that has been open for over 2 months.

Original ticket open for 67 days with no resolution and now this new ticket is 1 day old.
    02-28-2016 12:36 AM
    Been a while since I updated...

Issue is still not resolved. About 2 weeks ago the Help Desk closed my ticket and told the executive care team to tell me that my MyTmobile account was not fully registered. My reply was... What? They had me check a few things to be sure and of course I set up my account correctly. The EC team even gets the same error when they try to make the changes.

So, the EC team had to reopen the ticket (under a new number of course) and there still is no resolution.

This is 3rd different ticket number and even though I don't know for sure, it seems like they are just trying to bury tickets because of how long they have been open.

This is day 99...
    03-30-2016 09:34 AM
    Just a quick update...

Day 118 and still no resolution. The ticket is either double or triple escalated after my convo with EC today.
    04-18-2016 02:18 PM
81 ... 234